Shann McCarney #26 Her bum hole bleeds, Lunas been freed and she’s a c*** that’s agreed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone commented that she went to hospital cos she had a burst abscess🤔 I wonder as she did have tooth ache and a swollen face that has now miraculously disappeared. Would explain the cannula
---
someone said in her comments earlier she shouldnt be drinking alcohol and smoking weed whilst on antibiotics!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Self delete lol 😂
Self delete, hit the escape button… 😂

I don’t know what she expects from the Samaritans though, they will only call an ambulance if you ask them too. They are just a listening service.

I work for a rival service who have a duty of care and will call emergency services if needed.

I have no idea 🤷🏻‍♀️ I wonder if C or V are really relations?
---
So apparently about 10 minutes ago she admitted she was at hospital because of her abscess?!
There’s a few from her group chat that are not happy!
wow really? few people said that in the chat yest when she was online!!
---
i cant believe she would like about trying to unalive herself when she had a brother who actually did!!! she is worse then i thought. sick women 😡😡
---
well her recent arse lickers have seen the light!!! tattlers knew tho didnt they!!! same old pattern being repeated 😀
---
more proof that it xome from her own mouth!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I think shes going to come online tomorrow & try saying she tried to take her own life again to distract people from her lies

Reactions: 5
Shes doing a really good job of making life so much harder for herself. There's far too many holes in her mental health story. You don't have to be clever to see she's playing out scenarios to keep the heat off of herself while she continues the lies. The O.D story came along when she was being accused of faking a seizure. What story will be made up to make everyone forget the O.D story. She's getting the attention she desperately craves but with each lie she gains a new lot of haters

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
As someone with eupd and who has lost friends to suicide, I’ve spent the last six weeks in crisis and only by who knows what miracle still here, how she has the audacity to sit there, go live etc…it is disgusting. What an insult to everyone who goes through real inner turmoil.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
As someone with eupd and who has lost friends to suicide, I’ve spent the last six weeks in crisis and only by who knows what miracle still here, how she has the audacity to sit there, go live etc…it is disgusting. What an insult to everyone who goes through real inner turmoil.
I'm so sorry to hear this, I hope you are getting the help and support you need 💕💕.
Please don't let her trigger you, she is honestly making a mockery of people who are really struggling.
---
I'm not a bit surprised she has lied, it is literally anything for attention and to take the bad look off herself! No way someone would recover that quick and be sitting eating a takeaway pizza and laughing and smirking, honestly this whole thing has made me rage so much, she is a lying witch and it's about time the people who support her waken up and take a look at themselves. She doesn't give 2 shits about anyone or anything only herself and her phone that's it!!

Happy Friday peeps....I hope @Faith61 and @IR0201 are doing ok, haven't seen them on here for a while 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What was all this about a suicide note and a group chat , who weren't very happy with her ? I couldn't make head nor tail of it .

What was all this about a suicide note and a group chat , who weren't very happy with her ? I couldn't make head nor tail of it .
She had a WhatsApp or similar group chat with a few of her followers in. They are the ones who called the ambulance the other night when she took an ‘overdose’ She said she sent the suicide note to them but they’ve all said that’s a lie they never saw it. She admitted last night she went to hospital for her abscess, she didn’t OD, the ladies had sat up with her all night concerned

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Account names had me howling yesterday. Glad she's been caught out for her lies. Suicide baiting needs to stop. The Showannon Cycle continues.

Reactions: 9
And it’s almost the weekend so we’re back to square one! Back to doing it ‘her way’ apparently because everyone else has let her down 🙃 crazy weekend incoming once again I think…

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.