Shann McCarney #26 Her bum hole bleeds, Lunas been freed and she’s a c*** that’s agreed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asking whether her kids were forcibly removed or whether she voluntarily gave them up is a yes or no answer. As much time as I waste on here, scouring that many threads for the answer would be exhausting. Was just a question 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Asking whether her kids were forcibly removed or whether she voluntarily gave them up is a yes or no answer. As much time as I waste on here, scouring that many threads for the answer would be exhausting. Was just a question 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh ok so answering the question you want to know is exhausting

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You say you don't watch her, nor know her history, it feels as if you are trying to " stir the pot" and it's not actually funny as you seem to think it is!
Obviously I watch her when I’ve been commenting here 😭
I said I haven’t watched her for years, or however long she’s been on the app. I’ve admitted many times I don’t know her backstory, only what I’ve seen recently. Not sure why it has to turn into such a cult where the hatred is so strong it stops people being able to ask very normal questions

Reactions: 2
I said I haven’t watched her for years, or however long she’s been on the app. I’ve admitted many times I don’t know her backstory, only what I’ve seen recently. Not sure why it has to turn into such a cult where the hatred is so strong it stops people being able to ask very normal questions
Cult?
Hatred?
You're not worth another response and won't get one from me..
Maybe try to provoke when you can be bothered to read back.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is that a no then? 😂
She originally stated she voluntarily gave them up due to her mental health. However as time went on it transpired from several sources ( that knew her ) and she later admitted they were taken off her .
She was working towards getting them back , then we all witnessed one horrific live ( she couldn't stay off tik tok even when trying to get them back) she mentally and verbally abused them , told them they were triggering her (aged 4 and 5 ) until they were too scared to speak. This was all on live . The relief you could see on the little ones face when the foster parents arrived to pick them up was plain to see.
We then saw another live , not long after where she was having them for a sleepover , first one since removed. She was on live at 1 in the morning and the kids were still awake and quite clearly in distress and she would not comfort them.
But as @Hairy-poppins said , please read the other threads . You have a different opinion based on the fact that you've only just discovered her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Cult?
Hatred?
You're not worth another response and won't get one from me..
Maybe try to provoke when you can be bothered to read back.
No wonder you find it so easy to hate strangers on the internet to an obsessive level when you’re unable to have a convo without being so passive aggressive. Get well soon x
---
She originally stated she voluntarily gave them up due to her mental health. However as time went on it transpired from several sources ( that knew her ) and she later admitted they were taken off her .
She was working towards getting them back , then we all witnessed one horrific live ( she couldn't stay off tik tok even when trying to get them back) she mentally and verbally abused them , told them they were triggering her (aged 4 and 5 ) until they were too scared to speak. This was all on live . The relief you could see on the little ones face when the foster parents arrived to pick them up was plain to see.
We then saw another live , not long after where she was having them for a sleepover , first one since removed. She was on live at 1 in the morning and the kids were still awake and quite clearly in distress and she would not comfort them.
But as @Hairy-poppins said , please read the other threads . You have a different opinion based on the fact that you've only just discovered her.
Thankyou ✌🏻 I’ve said so many times I only know what I’ve seen recently. I think other people take that as I’m somehow defending her when I don’t know the girl. I’m glad they’re not with her anymore and I’m glad I didn’t have to see those videos (hence the reason I didn’t search on tiktok)

Just reminding everyone about the upcoming Immature witch Cult Meeting...

Place: Pub Car Park (will be changed to dealer's house if someone makes Maui cry)
Time: 4:20
Date: Cee Yewww Next Tuesday

BYOWAWC (Bring your own weed and woosah chairs)

✌

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Place: Pub Car Park (will be changed to dealer's house if someone makes Maui cry)

✌

Is everyone invited? If so, sorry I’m washing my hair tonight 🤪

• Haha
No wonder you find it so easy to hate strangers on the internet to an obsessive level when you’re unable to have a convo without being so passive aggressive. Get well soon x
---

Thankyou ✌🏻 I’ve said so many times I only know what I’ve seen recently. I think other people take that as I’m somehow defending her when I don’t know the girl. I’m glad they’re not with her anymore and I’m glad I didn’t have to see those videos (hence the reason I didn’t search on tiktok)
It’s not about hating a stranger or being passive aggressive. Some on here know a lot about shan and have an in-site in to her life.
For you to gain a bit more understanding you’d be best reading old threads or at least the recaps, then you might understand, why some of us are so passionate about all this

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Tbf I have only watched her for 6 months so I had a lot of questions so without the threads always being repetitive I read back thru it all. Doesn’t take that long. Then you feel much more informed. There are quite a lot of new people that pop on and expect all their same questions to be answered over and over. No offence intended here tho.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Is that a no then? 😂
i know this isn’t really what you asked (ETA sorry quoted the wrong comment!) but you might not know there are videos of her abusing her kids floating about. The main one I can think of is her calling them see you next Tuesdays - not directly to them but on live. She says “My kids have turned into (c*nts)”. They are actual children as well not teenagers

There is one thing I’ll say about retracing the Shann history though and that’s that you can’t filter all the top comments over all the threads together which is usually the best way of catching up on the key moments on any thread chain on Tattle. Maybe something for the mods to look at. It might be because it went from Shann and Adam to just Shann.

Reactions: 4
Tbf I have only watched her for 6 months so I had a lot of questions so without the threads always being repetitive I read back thru it all. Doesn’t take that long. Then you feel much more informed. There are quite a lot of new people that pop on and expect all their same questions to be answered over and over. No offence intended here tho.
The questions that come through are so difficult to answer so briefly too. So much has happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

✌

AND THIS MY DEAR IS WHAT IM HERE FOR!! 🙈😂😂😂😂 thank yeeeewwwww

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.