Shann McCarney #26 Her bum hole bleeds, Lunas been freed and she’s a c*** that’s agreed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that sign in her living room is rather disturbing…
“as far as anyone knows, we’re a nice normal family”

bombastic!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve popped on a few times to try to find where she is, and it’s all glitchy. Reminded me or dial up internet and you had to wait for page to load.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How am I from basically the same town as her and have never heard of her?! Really curious now if I know any of you guys in real life 😂
Off to catch up on thread 1 wish me luck ✌
Me too! She literally lives 10 mins away from me 🤦‍♀️ I hope I don't bump into her down the shops 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Good morning all you immature b!tches, I see Sharon's wrote a whole woe is me post on her Facebook page.... 😴😴😴. Sharon, you've not helped anyone and the feelings you feel today, consider how you made your little one's and pets feel when you abused them. Can you go back to Britney 2007 on a rampage please, its much more entertaining for us all. Thank yewwww 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also just seen Shans poor me Facebook Post. I still dont believe for one minute she's suffering any kind of anxiety. Shan instead of thinking poor me all the time how about you start taking accountability for your wrong doings. You tit on every friend you had (apart from goblin, she wasnt a friend and deserves to be tit on). You decided your kids were not worth fighting for after putting them through trauma. You have dragged your family through the mud. You have slated your dad, his wife, your grandma to total strangers on the Internet. You have been racist to your neighbour. You have abused your two dogs. You have suicide baited, you have acted deranged untill people have rung emergency services because they have been worried about you. You have been arrested for driving under the influence, affray and animal cruelty. Does all that which YOU have done within the last 2 years not make you stand back and think you think maybe you are the problem. Get help for narcissistic personality disorder and you will see that not everyone else is wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Also just seen Shans poor me Facebook Post. I still dont believe for one minute she's suffering any kind of anxiety. Shan instead of thinking poor me all the time how about you start taking accountability for your wrong doings. You tit on every friend you had (apart from goblin, she wasnt a friend and deserves to be tit on). You decided your kids were not worth fighting for after putting them through trauma. You have dragged your family through the mud. You have slated your dad, his wife, your grandma to total strangers on the Internet. You have been racist to your neighbour. You have abused your two dogs. You have suicide baited, you have acted deranged untill people have rung emergency services because they have been worried about you. You have been arrested for driving under the influence, affray and animal cruelty. Does all that which YOU have done within the last 2 years not make you stand back and think you think maybe you are the problem. Get help for narcissistic personality disorder and you will see that not everyone else is wrong.
Spot on! 👏🏼

Reactions: 8
Dear Sharon, duck off with your pity party suicide baiting posts. Thank yewwww ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 12
as someone with crippling anxiety in all aspects of life i can tell you for a fact shan dosent have it like she’s making out. after all the hate comments she gets if she really had anxiety she would be locking herself away scared to face anyone bc of what she’s done. but she can go live and talk to hundreds of strangers every day all day and not even bat an eyelid at the hate comments, no reaction to people mentioning her kids, pets, behaviour. Sorry but i’d be absolutely having an crisis if i was in her position not sitting with a smug expression smoking joints ON LIVE like i’m absolutely untouchable without a care in the world. She’s a bleeping joke

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh poor shan doesn’t think she can go to her appointment (which she probably hasn’t even got)
She’s going to ask them to come to her instead, Yh it’s okay shan you sit on your ass on live with ya anxiety and they’ll come out of there way for you 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Oh poor shan doesn’t think she can go to her appointment (which she probably hasn’t even got)
She’s going to ask them to come to her instead, Yh it’s okay shan you sit on your ass on live with ya anxiety and they’ll come out of there way for you 🙄
So that’s what the post is all about 🙄
@Hairy-poppins I chuckled at the bit about moma b deserving to be shat on 😆 👏🏼 👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.