Shann McCarney #26 Her bum hole bleeds, Lunas been freed and she’s a c*** that’s agreed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bless her Grandma for going round there and checking on her. She doesn’t deserve her help at all, I bet she didn’t get a warm welcome at all and as an older woman she shouldn’t be put through this stress ☹ Shan is vile for yet again slagging her off and saying she was useless!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Bless her Grandma for going round there and checking on her. She doesn’t deserve her help at all, I bet she didn’t get a warm welcome at all and as an older woman she shouldn’t be put through this stress ☹ Shan is vile for yet again slagging her off and saying she was useless!
Big up Eileen 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My tangle teezers conk out when I drop them ffs why does Shann’s survive being whacked against the floor multiple times

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well that was a rollercoaster of a catch up 🤣 the little domestic was a nice touch 👌 nothing like opening a thread with a bang eh 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bloody hell!! Go to work at 8 til 8, come back to a new thread!! I miss everything! I’m handing in my notice tomorrow, I’m going to be a full time immature witch👍👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.