Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Her pictures now need to come with a trigger warning, after I shared one yesterday I had nightmares last night, the bitch was chasing me with her hairbrush. I legit woke up in a sweat 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Bloody hell!! Go to work at 8 til 8, come back to a new thread!! I miss everything! I’m handing in my notice tomorrow, I’m going to be a full time immature bitch👍👍👍
I know what you mean, my breaks in work consist of a quick cigarette (sometimes we have to be a little bit naughty) tattle and chucking a banana down my gob 😆
I’ve come to the conclusion that,…consequently, I’m going to have to hand my notice in. If my family don’t support me…that’s ok guys…because…the reality of the situation is I’ve got to do what’s best for me…if that means cutting them off then I’ll do that to protect myself and if they try to reactively abuse me that’s ok too, I will wear green and throw my hairbrush at them. Thank yew

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
I still think the 'seizure' was bullshit. She's saying it was due to bullies stressing her out, but surely losing her kids and pets would of been more stressful than trolls. She has complete control over whether she's trolled or not, anyone with any sense would leave social media but not her, she loves the attention. I still say she's a full on narcissistic bitch. She's on her repeat cycle that she's been on for the past 2 years. Showannon will go on and on with the acting all the time there's people to watch

Reactions: 16

brahhh

VIP Member
Oh whoever she sees will be the world's biggest ballbag ever and she knows more about MH than them and she has asked repeatedly for help but she can't get the right person...blah, blah, blah....honestly she does my head in!!!
She’s a bare faced liar ! I can’t stand all these people mocking MH on tiktok !
---
She’s now on instagram !! I can’t watch her it’s just making me angry 😡
Yesterday I had to go through my sons GP because I’ve battled with the team he’s been under they’ve not helped & he’s told them that also I’ve called on numerous occasions told them they need to do something yesterday I finally got a breakthrough they are gathering the people they need today to go to see him & likely section him I’m relieved they listened to me now ! He’s been hearing voices for past 2 years which he believes are real …So when I listen to her saying MH been out & picking & choosing who she wants to see it infuriates me ! Just stop genuine people like my son and others out there are desperate for HELP ! Sorry for ranting I just needed to get this off my chest a concerned MOTHER who will stop at nothing to get her son help 💙

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

brahhh

VIP Member
Thankyou so much it’s a relief that they've listened this time I’ve tried constantly when he’s had these very bad episodes which I’ve witnessed with him and as I’ve said he’s tortured every second with the voices I will know more later when they’ve been to assess him.I hope your hubby continues to keep well ❤ x
I am happy to say my son has just called & said the nurse I spoke too earlier has been out with a doctor they will be giving him new medication tomorrow & will monitor him in 2 daily intervals at his home & go from there I’m just so happy that someone has finally listened to me this time & he’s getting the help thankyou again for all your lovely comments 💙❤

• Heart

Miss_Grotbags

Chatty Member
I’ve been watching her and reading here for a while.

1) if you want to off yourself you tell no one
2) you don’t pack a fucking bag
3) she knows she’s in hot water and will use this in her court appearances.
4) you leave a note to those you love only which is no one but herself
5) I speak from experience and this is crazy. I came home from hospital and functioned when needed. But I didn’t move from my safe space for two days. I asked friends to grab my kids as I was not well for school. No one still knows.
6) I called the ambulance as after I realised the impact it could make on others, and it wasn’t fair. I didn’t not want to see them again.
7) I have a partner and he still doesn’t know. You do not broadcast it. It’s a very private thing. he doesn’t know because I told him my breathing was bad when he looked back on the camera action, and I discharged myself at 5.30am so I could get home and be home , and also get the kids sorted. That was my priority. So I knew it wasn’t the right decision.

• Heart

hayp

Chatty Member
Can you imagine when we are old and decrepit with memory issues and in a nursing home and we start behaving like Shann because we have watched her so much and think we are her 😞😂

• Haha

zoeshere

VIP Member
No wonder you find it so easy to hate strangers on the internet to an obsessive level when you’re unable to have a convo without being so passive aggressive. Get well soon x
---

Thankyou ✌🏻 I’ve said so many times I only know what I’ve seen recently. I think other people take that as I’m somehow defending her when I don’t know the girl. I’m glad they’re not with her anymore and I’m glad I didn’t have to see those videos (hence the reason I didn’t search on tiktok)
It’s not about hating a stranger or being passive aggressive. Some on here know a lot about shan and have an in-site in to her life.
For you to gain a bit more understanding you’d be best reading old threads or at least the recaps, then you might understand, why some of us are so passionate about all this

• Heart
Reactions: 15

hayp

Chatty Member
Obviously I watch her when I’ve been commenting here 😭
I said I haven’t watched her for years, or however long she’s been on the app. I’ve admitted many times I don’t know her backstory, only what I’ve seen recently. Not sure why it has to turn into such a cult where the hatred is so strong it stops people being able to ask very normal questions
Tbf I have only watched her for 6 months so I had a lot of questions so without the threads always being repetitive I read back thru it all. Doesn’t take that long. Then you feel much more informed. There are quite a lot of new people that pop on and expect all their same questions to be answered over and over. No offence intended here tho.

• Heart

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Shes making a mockery of mental health, and manipulating the idiots who believe her bullshit. I know everyone deals with mental health differently but and it's a massive but, no one who's been in a crisis and decided the only option is to overdose then goes on to talk about it within hours of leaving the hospital and even manages to go buy new clothes. I'm not falling for that shit. She will cry wolf one too many times before long. I can't wait for her to turn on the ones praising her at the moment, because we all know it will happen. This girl has been doing this one repeat since she was 14 years old, and untill she admits she's a narcissist and born liar she will continue the same cycle