Shann McCarney #26 Her bum hole bleeds, Lunas been freed and she’s a c*** that’s agreed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having watched the fit vid , it's convenient that it happened not on camera . Also the way she slowly went down to the floor , lifting her leg like she was about to do a handstand makes me personally think it was fake .
I just watched it too. Didn't seem at all genuine to me. The way she set up the camera, went to her knees first, then managed to be right as rain to talk to the paramedics. All an act.

Reactions: 8
I just watched it too. Didn't seem at all genuine to me. The way she set up the camera, went to her knees first, then managed to be right as rain to talk to the paramedics. All an act.
The noises were quite convincing, but the " recovery" ..not so much🤣🤣

• Haha
Well I can’t stand you all and won’t be coming to the immature witch meet up because you’re all just immature dorky witches 😂😂😂😂😂😂❤ and I’ve not got a wooosah chair 😒😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well I can’t stand you all and won’t be coming to the immature witch meet up because you’re all just immature dorky witches 😂😂😂😂😂😂❤ and I’ve not got a wooosah chair 😒😂
Can you please stop reactively abusing us... Thank yewwwww ✌😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm even writing thankyeew IRL🙈
and as for singing in my head sometimes you've got to be a little bit naughty and what can I say, except you're welcome...being in this cult has messed with my head🤪🤪🤣
When the nurse comes round to us and asks us about our past....we'll be saying well let me tell you something...oh wait I can't say that, yeah...well anyway!! Yellow is for kids, can I wear yellow today, thank you I appreciate that! ✌✌

I think it's without the builder
Stop it!!! Excellent!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Seen the videos and it's a nope from me. The careful planning where to have said 'seizure' just out of view of the camera, didn't hit straight on the floor, went to her knees first, the noises sounded like a someone being strangled, getting up after and having a joint, running down to the door and speaking to paramedics fine. I smell a massive amount of bullshit and a pretty sick way to gain some attention

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I just watched the video.....it's all very convenient, just out of camera, her leg up so people can see?? If she hadn't come round as quick and just went about her business I might be convinced but sorry it's a no from me.......nil point on the acting from me!! Thank yeewwe ✌✌
---
Oh and just to add....if you had a seizure surely the first thing you would do is turn the phone off and try to get yourself together, Ozzie she just get the 🚬 out and the monster and carrys on!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Live on fkbk now apparently....with paypal in bio and feeling pretty!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I tell you one thing, if I was bleeding out my arse I definitely would not be wearing light coloured trousers everyday!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Shan - I didn't say I had a seizure because I don't remember, you lot said I did, but if i did it would of been a stress seizure or a stress related MS seizure.
She then gets sent the video.....
Shan - bleeping hell that happened and then the retired nurse came to my house and she was tit, she literally had no empathy.

So if you don't know a 'seizure' happened Shan why didn't you question why grandma was there

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Shan - I didn't say I had a seizure because I don't remember, you lot said I did, but if i did it would of been a stress seizure or a stress related MS seizure.
Shan - bleeping hell that happened and then the retired nurse came to my house and she was tit, she literally had no empathy.

So if you don't know a 'seizure' happened Shan why didn't you question why grandma was there
Silly sharon😳😳

• Haha

She needs to start keeping notes of what's going on. Obviously has a memory problem.

There’s a video of her saying “look how ill i looked back then” and her “back then” looks the same as if not better than her now. She has that same crazed look in her eye

Reactions: 9
There’s a video of her saying “look how ill i looked back then” and her “back then” looks the same as if not better than her now. She has that same crazed look in her eye
Yes I saw that and thought the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.