Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
So she is in the hospital, after trying to harm herself last night after another service failed her apparently....but can still manage to type a sermon and take 2 pics of herself???
Slagging off services who have tried to help her in the past and she pushed away! 🤬🤬
Ok I get it, so she refused to go to an appointment yesterday saying she was too anxious so wanted a home visit (because she obviously deserves special treatment) she then spoke to a receptionist very abruptly making her demands. She obviously didn't get a phonecall back so she's done the next best thing and apparently hurt herself but during all that she managed to talk to people online who got her an ambulance, and of course she had to post pictures on Instagram of her in hospital. Just a little insight for you Shan, people who want to end their life do not tell anyone, they go away quietly with very little fuss. Stop blaming everyone else for your own actions and take some accountability. Your plea for attention is off the scale, you will go to any lengths to make yourself look like the victim.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Johnson1901

VIP Member
Morning guys…..thanks for the follow……
Sorry wrong platform 😂😂😂

Wonder what today will bring?
It’s like finding where’s Wally when she goes off live on one platform to then trying to work out where is she next.

• Haha

user726

VIP Member
Obviously I watch her when I’ve been commenting here 😭
I said I haven’t watched her for years, or however long she’s been on the app. I’ve admitted many times I don’t know her backstory, only what I’ve seen recently. Not sure why it has to turn into such a cult where the hatred is so strong it stops people being able to ask very normal questions
personally, I only discovered Shann and started commenting on this thread about a month ago and have found everyone kind and welcoming! But there’s my 2 pence 🫣

• Heart

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Bless her Grandma for going round there and checking on her. She doesn’t deserve her help at all, I bet she didn’t get a warm welcome at all and as an older woman she shouldn’t be put through this stress ☹ Shan is vile for yet again slagging her off and saying she was useless!

• Sad

mad05

Bloody hell!! Go to work at 8 til 8, come back to a new thread!! I miss everything! I’m handing in my notice tomorrow, I’m going to be a full time immature bitch👍👍👍

• Haha

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Aww bless our Shan struggling with her MS and too much sun. Wouldn't be anything to do with the multiple reports to pip would it 🤔 if so it's a bit late, they have the evidence of table dancing and rollerskating

Reactions: 14

Lassie21

VIP Member
I just watched the video.....it's all very convenient, just out of camera, her leg up so people can see?? If she hadn't come round as quick and just went about her business I might be convinced but sorry it's a no from me.......nil point on the acting from me!! Thank yeewwe ✌✌
---
Oh and just to add....if you had a seizure surely the first thing you would do is turn the phone off and try to get yourself together, Ozzie she just get the 🚬 out and the monster and carrys on!!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Buddy1877

Chatty Member
As someone with eupd and who has lost friends to suicide, I’ve spent the last six weeks in crisis and only by who knows what miracle still here, how she has the audacity to sit there, go live etc…it is disgusting. What an insult to everyone who goes through real inner turmoil.

• Heart

Lassie21

VIP Member
Oh Sharon why don't you just fk off!!!
Female footballers have gained from her being on social media, or did I pick that up wrong??
Had to turn the wench off, never heard anyone so full of shit in my life!!

• Haha

greenvelvet

VIP Member
My tangle teezers conk out when I drop them ffs why does Shann’s survive being whacked against the floor multiple times

• Haha

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230614_141956_Facebook.jpg
This comment on Facebook had me pissing. 2 weeks ? I would say Shans been acting a dickhead for a solid 2 years nevermind 2 weeks. Some people need to come out from under their rock now and again and watch a true master manipulator in action

• Haha

Ocean Pearl

Chatty Member
I must say Sharon’s fit performance was very convincing and let’s face it Lola’s story line has basically been a tutorial to Sharon. A fit that severe where she ends up snoring would wipe her out for days! There wouldn’t be any running down the stairs to answer the door. The only diagnosis she needs is for being a bonefide psychopath. I truly believe this and I truly believe she is a very dangerous person. I’m so glad her kids and dogs (someone needs to scoop up her cat while she’s out) have been taken because since I watched her in her fire starter era in the garden I do believe she has the capability to be as evil as that Mick Philpott.

• Heart

bitterangel

as someone with crippling anxiety in all aspects of life i can tell you for a fact shan dosent have it like she’s making out. after all the hate comments she gets if she really had anxiety she would be locking herself away scared to face anyone bc of what she’s done. but she can go live and talk to hundreds of strangers every day all day and not even bat an eyelid at the hate comments, no reaction to people mentioning her kids, pets, behaviour. Sorry but i’d be absolutely having an crisis if i was in her position not sitting with a smug expression smoking joints ON LIVE like i’m absolutely untouchable without a care in the world. She’s a fucking joke

• Heart
Reactions: 13