Shann McCarney #18 Lucy was blocked and Sabina teew, respect the boundaries and say please and thankyeew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Christine in chat said she loves Shan 🤦‍♀️ Shan acting shy saying she don’t know how to react to that snd can’t speak now.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
3.05am and she's still going, I've had enough, I dont get double time for extra hours 🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
The likelihood that it's cheap amphetamine and not actual beak, amphetamines are way cheaper, cheap and cheerful as they say. Whatever floats her boat. Personally, I'd rather be with my kids,.working a decent honest living (y)
---
Oh apparently her cars been crushed aswell cos she never paid the bill so she'll have to pay for the value of the car ...oh dear shann karma's a witch isn't it Hun 😂
Amphetamine is more likely to cause psychosis especially the rate she seems to go through it

Reactions: 11
Thank yewww to those who endured her bullshit last night. I appreciate that.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You witches deserve a medal!! 🥰🥰

BMt31oekjIG4V8jFhE.gif

She drives me crazy, I can't stomach her.....her poor dogs and neighbours!! I really hope her neighbours are reporting her for the noise...I would have her strangled long ago!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Thank yewwww to all of those on the night shift. The early shift is always quiet as she’s sleeping 🤣🤣🤣. I took a half day yesterday as she was pissing me off. Those poor poor dogs. I wish I could go steal them out of the garden 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thank yewwww to all of those on the night shift. The early shift is always quiet as she’s sleeping 🤣🤣🤣. I took a half day yesterday as she was pissing me off. Those poor poor dogs. I wish I could go steal them out of the garden 😭
I hope you know your wages will be short this week, you can't just take time off when you feel like it 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
WTF is going on? Just went on TikTok and sees this 😳
These poor bleeping dogs!
Polystyrene is really dangerous for dogs, it doesn’t show up on X-rays and can’t be digested so can cause blockages, I know the balls are small and a small smount would probably pass through a big dog but the advise is to seek veterinary attention asap if your dog has possibly swallowed any. 😢

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I seen lots of comments saying they are sending the recordings to the rspca so let's hope this will send them round there .

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Will we get a day off today as she was on till the early hours 👀. Is she giving us an Easter present
---
Ah duck spoke too soon

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.