Shann McCarney #18 Lucy was blocked and Sabina teew, respect the boundaries and say please and thankyeew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread you bunch of immature witches and bastards! ♥

Thank you @Faith61 for the title. I’m looking forward to your acceptance speech 🤣

@zyxwvu please may we have a recap? Thank yewww

I have changed the title and removed Adam. Hopefully it will still link the threads 🤞🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She needs a pip assessment done I think . She might have MS but it certainly isn't debilitating. Yesterday she walked to the shop for monster, she smashed up a shed, cut her grass , went a longer dog walk , and did various tit dances. That doesn't look like someone who needs a any kind of PIP. That looks like someone who needs to get a job and stop scrounging off society.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Thank you @Faith61 for the title. I’m looking forward to your acceptance speech 🤣

I have changed the title and removed Adam. Hopefully it will still link the threads 🤞🏼
Oh my goodness!!
What can I say, except you're welcome?🎶🎶
These threads are moving teew fast🤣🤣🤣
@zyxwvu, cannot wait for the recap as always🤣
Thankyeew, @IR0201 , for removing Adam, sure he doesn't want to be associated with the freak🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Recap:

- Another week of Shan not seeing the kids. Zero contact for months now. Let's hope it continues.

- Shan's really enjoying being a bus wanker lately.

- Shan told a suicidal person in the comments to die because nobody would miss them.

- She's giving Snoop Dogg a run for his money with the amount of joints she's smoking lately. Even kind enough to take us on her drug deals. Such fun.

- Lots of fun had in the comments by the Refund Sub crew... One particular account claimed that Shan had a surprise visit on Tewwwwwsday morning. Think someone said it was a visit from social.

- After the social visit, Shan was rattled for the rest of the day. She put a fairy light filter on and stood like a teapot dressed as a smurf for about 15 minutes. It was bizarre.

8CC17DE2-3973-44B7-9BCF-E2C1E6FA7CAF.png

- Next day, she decided to start blocking all her subs. She claimed cheesestring wasn't funny, which hit the poor cheese treat hard 😢

- Shan then spent days turning into a Messiah with words of (tit) "wisdom" and quotes from Google images to match. She went on rant after rant in total darkness or with a green screen. It was both strange and boring. We had lots of fake tears and stories about being brought up by a dog, being the trophy child and claiming she was a mum at 6 years old. The usual lies.

- Lewwwwcy was blocked followed by others for talking amongst themselves and not being good listeners.

- Shan claimed someone was outside her house beeping their horn at her. She wanted a street fight with that person. She has continued claims of being stalked and made threats to kill against whoever it is.

- We had the usual "pip claim limping walk whilst shouting at the dogs every 5 seconds" lives. Riveting stuff.

- Shan stated there were positives to not having to set alarms for school runs. In the same week, she smashed apart the play house in the garden. bleep.

- The chat is mainly silent now.

- Dog tit still lingers around the house.

- 24 hour (drug money) charity live on her birthday. Can't wait.

Think that summarises the past week. Thank yew. ✌🚶🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Every time you write immature bastards...I wonder....are any of us actually "bastards" or are we all "witches"... I always assume everyone is female, I can confirm, I'm an immature "witch"
Thankyeew!
---
Recap:

- Another week of Shan not seeing the kids. Zero contact for months now. Let's hope it continues.

- Shan's really enjoying being a bus wanker lately.

- Shan told a suicidal person in the comments to die because nobody would miss them.

- She's giving Snoop Dogg a run for his money with the amount of joints she's smoking lately. Even kind enough to take us on her drug deals. Such fun.

- Lots of fun had in the comments by the Refund Sub crew... One particular account claimed that Shan had a surprise visit on Tewwwwwsday morning. Think someone said it was a visit from social.

- After the social visit, Shan was rattled for the rest of the day. She put a fairy light filter on and stood like a teapot dressed as a smurf for about 15 minutes. It was bizarre.

View attachment 2077288

- Next day, she decided to start blocking all her subs. She claimed cheesestring wasn't funny, which hit the poor cheese treat hard 😢

- Shan then spent days turning into a Messiah with words of (tit) "wisdom" and quotes from Google images to match. She went on rant after rant in total darkness or with a green screen. It was both strange and boring. We had lots of fake tears and stories about being brought up by a dog, being the trophy child and claiming she was a mum at 6 years old. The usual lies.

- Lewwwwcy was blocked followed by others for talking amongst themselves and not being good listeners.

- Shan claimed someone was outside her house beeping their horn at her. She wanted a street fight with that person. She has continued claims of being stalked and made threats to kill against whoever it is.

- We had the usual "pip claim limping walk whilst shouting at the dogs every 5 seconds" lives. Riveting stuff.

- Shan stated there were positives to not having to set alarms for school runs. In the same week, she smashed apart the play house in the garden. bleep.

- The chat is mainly silent now.

- Dog tit still lingers around the house.

- 24 hour (drug money) charity live on her birthday. Can't wait.

Think that summarises the past week. Thank yew. ✌🚶🏻‍♀️
Love it, as always🤣🤣🤣
Busy week, yeew have concised it so well, in proper immature witch style 🤣
Shan doesn't read tattle (yesh,right!)
But, if per chance yeww deew read this shan...hope yeew find it funny also!!

God bless leewcy and all the other shan rejects and future rejects.....cheese string will never be forgotten either❤🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Thought she wasn’t coming on today 🤔 just as I’m reading the recap, she’s live
She probably can't remember saying it...the absolute freak .....not a chance she would have ever stayed off!! She's even got up "early"..not telling people where she lives??
Shan..dear lord, you already have...address, post code, the lot!!! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Thought she wasn’t coming on today 🤔 just as I’m reading the recap, she’s live
She's posted a video saying she wasn't coming on, but has decided to do a grwm live & then she's going again, because "she will never give up" 🤣🤣 more crap out of her mouth as she will stay all day as usual

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thanks witches for the new thread, title, recap and general craic on here day and daily!! 🥰🥰

Guess what?? She back......yeah like we believed Shann could stay away for a full day, what a twit!!

cMKquJ5Sj0aOLJXD6P.gif

---
And she can't even get showered before she turns the bloody live on!!

• Haha
Thanks witches for the new thread, title, recap and general craic on here day and daily!! 🥰🥰

Guess what?? She back......yeah like we believed Shann could stay away for a full day, what a twit!!

View attachment 2077386
---
And she can't even get showered before she turns the bloody live on!!
She's such a trooper bless her😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 5
New watcher here .
I never really watched this nightmare until the video of her calling her kids nasty names cropped up on my FYP
She is vile

is she taking the piss positive vibes having a convo and said this will look good with what your wearing today and shanns told her not to tell her what to do otherwise she will flip...wow

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.