Shann McCarney #18 Lucy was blocked and Sabina teew, respect the boundaries and say please and thankyeew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion to the song i am your mother:
I am shannon, you listen to me, stop all that triggering, nobodys listeningggggg.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thanks you all for keeping me updated on the tit fam 😂
I see subs are back on
Omg poor Lenny, the things she’s saying are vile!
saying he needs to learn he can’t put his Willy and tongue wherever he wants 🤢

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Haven’t had the pleasure of her all day was lovely without her yesterday so thought I’d give today a miss …just looked in walking the dogs funny how she’s live on the dog walk never takes people along on her drug runs tho wonder why 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Call that a walk!! God I’m on one today. She’s driving me nuts. I have to break now 🙈😂

I've just screened that whole walk and I'm just about to contact them.again. the way she laughed at him! And then told a sub 'nope no dog meet he can stay in isolation he will learn' it's absolutely breaks my heart when she starts with him 💔 and worse that I know her address but can't bleeping do anything 👊
---
Haven’t had the pleasure of her all day was lovely without her yesterday so thought I’d give today a miss …just looked in walking the dogs funny how she’s live on the dog walk never takes people along on her drug runs tho wonder why 🤣
Only lennie on that walk as he was getting excited with luna so they were told right then 2 walks it is lennie first and luna we'll save the best for last! Horrible evil witch

• Sad
  • Angry
Oh dear watch out peeps if you've got kids and shann is out walking the dog and she moves the dog but ppl don't have manners and say thank you...apparently those kids will be a product of their environment and wont have manners 😂 I just can't, she's gotta be havin a laugh surely.

• Wow
  • Haha
Pot kettle the way she’s rude to her subs give ya head a wobble luv practice what ya preach !

Reactions: 2
Did Shann just hint that the 2 little ones aren’t with the original foster parents? 🤔 they’ve been placed with others that have made them rude and (in her words) little *****

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Someone has clearly got out the wrong side of the bed today!!! Any time I have saw her she is on her high horse!!
Shann give it a rest love......you aren't the only one in the world had it hard love, give over for the love of god!

Reactions: 5
Did Shann just hint that the 2 little ones aren’t with the original foster parents? 🤔 they’ve been placed with others that have made them rude and (in her words) little *****
Little shits or just normal little kids , who may act out a little because of the trauma they have been through , from having a psychopath as a mother !

Reactions: 9
Eh sorry Shann but are you not doing the exact same to your own children???? That you have just accused someone else off..

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.