Shann McCarney #18 Lucy was blocked and Sabina teew, respect the boundaries and say please and thankyeew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She decided last night to go to bed in her dress, face full of makeup and the wig because 'she didn't give a duck'

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Did a video on the loo this morning 🤢🤢....oh yeah we only see a snippet of her life, can't even get showered, go to the toilet without the live on and yesterday alone she was live for just 16hours!!!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Did a video on the loo this morning 🤢🤢....oh yeah we only see a snippet of her life, can't even get showered, go to the toilet without the live on and yesterday alone she was live for just 16hours!!!
What a sad life she leads every moment on tiktok seriously she needs de-toxing from tiktok …why not go out and do some charitable work seeing as she don’t WORK or have CHILDREN to look after !

Reactions: 5
Her neighbours must have the patience of a saint! I kid you not if she was my neighbour she would be kicked up and down the street. The situation with Lenny is getting worse I really do worry for him. Psychopaths tend to abuse animals and that is what she 100% is!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
If I was her neighbour.....or just happened to see her in general.....I'm really not a violent person but she brings it out in me!!!
vxvNnIYFcYqEE.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So....its nearly 2pm she's getting ready for a day of nothingness again the dogs downstairs probably starving as usual!! Probably piss & tit everywhere and she's just casually bopping her bleeping head and miming songs as usual smirking when lyrics are "relevant" to her! God I hate this witch 😡
---
Oh a mmnd when somwone says happy easter she replies with a smug smirk 'happy sunday'
You lot who can stomach her for longer than 5 mins need a medal she makes skin crawl

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Wow she was asked if she picked all the polystyrene balls up, she said ive left them on the floor, im sure Lenny will pick them up 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I literally just scrolled past her live just & said she’s going the shop ? I’ll be back on let’s see how long before she’s back likely gone to see her dealer ….

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s gone off
---
Did she really have a football career and does she really have MS because she doesn’t seem to show any symptoms?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.