Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PoopooKaKa

VIP Member
I've had to stop watching her again, she's so fucking triggering , I've had ss breathing down my neck previously for allegedly being a chronic drinker by my bitter violent ex who I wouldn't lend £500 to - I drank once a wk burt drank till I passed out.
I worked hard to prove myself and keep my children. This cnut just thinks of herself. I unfortunately see similarities between us I lost my Stepdad & lil Brother within months 6yrs ago & 3yrs ago I lost my Mum & Nan within months of each other , so I turned to alcohol. I now attend regular counselling and drink groups. I'm a loner in the fact I've cut friends out of my life because I refuse to fund their drinking. Its all about wanting to change for your kids no matter how hard reality is

Happy Easter all except Shan the Narcissistic Cnut.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

practisewotyapreach

The mind games she plays is unreal. If people don’t see that this is part of her game I dunno anything anymore. She’s let haters hate yesterday with the subs off. Came off early. No where to be seen today. All to get people worried and talking that she had done something. She’s probably sat reading tattle with a smirk on her face while receiving sympathy messages 🤦‍♀️ said it here first 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
She needs a pip assessment done I think . She might have MS but it certainly isn't debilitating. Yesterday she walked to the shop for monster, she smashed up a shed, cut her grass , went a longer dog walk , and did various Shit dances. That doesn't look like someone who needs a any kind of PIP. That looks like someone who needs to get a job and stop scrounging off society.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

IR0201

VIP Member
I’m super jealous. I wish I had Shans life. Time to quit my job, get rid of my kids, get rid of all my family and friends, start taking drugs, lose my car and make my pets shit inside. So excited for my new life 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 19

IR0201

VIP Member
New thread you bunch of immature bitches and bastards! ♥

Thank you @Faith61 for the title. I’m looking forward to your acceptance speech 🤣

@zyxwvu please may we have a recap? Thank yewww

I have changed the title and removed Adam. Hopefully it will still link the threads 🤞🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
She planned this live before she went off last night. Her words were 'I'm going to have subs off tomorrow and let the trolls go wild, I'm proper excited to do it'.
Why though, I struggle to understand, is it a game ? Does she enjoy the attention good or bad ? Has drugs had that much of a effect on her, she's given up caring ?
I believe at this point she needs mental health intervention but she won't willingly accept it, that would have to be forced on her.
This live has been going on so far for nearly 12 hours. That's 12 hours she's allowed her kids names to be dragged into this. 12 hours her neighbours have had to suffer. 12 hours her animals have suffered. Where will it end, she won't quit the live anytime soon because she will see it as the trolls winning, buts only her that can stop this

• Angry

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Recap:

- Another week of Shan not seeing the kids. Zero contact for months now. Let's hope it continues.

- Shan's really enjoying being a bus wanker lately.

- Shan told a suicidal person in the comments to die because nobody would miss them.

- She's giving Snoop Dogg a run for his money with the amount of joints she's smoking lately. Even kind enough to take us on her drug deals. Such fun.

- Lots of fun had in the comments by the Refund Sub crew... One particular account claimed that Shan had a surprise visit on Tewwwwwsday morning. Think someone said it was a visit from social.

- After the social visit, Shan was rattled for the rest of the day. She put a fairy light filter on and stood like a teapot dressed as a smurf for about 15 minutes. It was bizarre.

8CC17DE2-3973-44B7-9BCF-E2C1E6FA7CAF.png

- Next day, she decided to start blocking all her subs. She claimed cheesestring wasn't funny, which hit the poor cheese treat hard 😢

- Shan then spent days turning into a Messiah with words of (shit) "wisdom" and quotes from Google images to match. She went on rant after rant in total darkness or with a green screen. It was both strange and boring. We had lots of fake tears and stories about being brought up by a dog, being the trophy child and claiming she was a mum at 6 years old. The usual lies.

- Lewwwwcy was blocked followed by others for talking amongst themselves and not being good listeners.

- Shan claimed someone was outside her house beeping their horn at her. She wanted a street fight with that person. She has continued claims of being stalked and made threats to kill against whoever it is.

- We had the usual "pip claim limping walk whilst shouting at the dogs every 5 seconds" lives. Riveting stuff.

- Shan stated there were positives to not having to set alarms for school runs. In the same week, she smashed apart the play house in the garden. Cunt.

- The chat is mainly silent now.

- Dog shit still lingers around the house.

- 24 hour (drug money) charity live on her birthday. Can't wait.

Think that summarises the past week. Thank yew. ✌🚶🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

IR0201

VIP Member
I’d rather stick my kebab in a bees nest than be friends with Shan
I’m making this my thread title suggestion 🤪

Shann McCarney #19, I’d rather stick my kebab in a bees nest than be friends with Shann

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Lassie21

VIP Member
Someone just said to her....Go join your Mother and Brother.....I had to comment, what a nasty piece of work to say that to her!!! That's absolutely disgusting and way way out of line!!!! 😡😡😡😡😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Jezzzzz yous immature bitches are moving fast, I've had to find a new thread again. Lewwna loves giving me the gossip, she's getting better at connecting with me, but she hasn't quite learnt to talk to the magpies yet. Maybe in time she will.
Lewwna said Lenny is doing extra shits indoors because Shan is pissing him off about him air humping Lewwna's head. It seems to trigger Shan into spewing more hate towards Lenny.
Lenny nearly shit a brick when Shan started shouting at her phone 'I will kill you', he thought the crazy bitch was talking about him.
Lewwna heard Shan say she's no longer Elsa because she can feel the cold after all. Who would of guessed a human felt the cold, but I can imagine Lewwna giving Shan a side eye glance when she said shes now Ariel because Ariel stood up to her dad as well.
Lenny was excited to tell me the grass had been cut, he said its easier for him to see Lewwna's mountains of shit on the grass.
Both Lewwna and Lenny got a bit scared when Shan started swinging a hammer to smash up the kids Wendy House, they know she's cray cray. Lewwna is looking out for Lenny so he dont get splinters in his little paws.
I've asked Lewwna to have a count up on how many times Shan says 'Lewwna' on a dog walk. They don't understand how she's not sick of her own voice because they both are.
There will be extra shits today seen as Shan was a selfish cow and said she needed some 'me' time and pissed off to the beach on her own.
Before they lose contact Lewwna wanted me to know that Shan was shouting fuck yewww cheesestring, after she ended her live. I have no clue what a cheesestring is and neither does Lewnna but Shan wasn't impressed.
Lewwna and Lenny are going to sleep now, they have had a busy day doing absolutely nothing apart from listen to Shans same old bullshit, it makes them tired, so untill I connect to them again I will send you all licks and sloppy kisses. This is Gaz the dog signing off 🐕

• Haha

My name is red

VIP Member
Because the world revolves around her didn't you know that? Every song can be suited to her and her only!
---
How can 1 person afford so much coke!! Her coke must be shit and cheap 🤣
The likelihood that it's cheap amphetamine and not actual beak, amphetamines are way cheaper, cheap and cheerful as they say. Whatever floats her boat. Personally, I'd rather be with my kids,.working a decent honest living (y)
---
Oh apparently her cars been crushed aswell cos she never paid the bill so she'll have to pay for the value of the car ...oh dear shann karma's a bitch isn't it Hun 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
There's not a mental health assessment for Attention Seeker so she definitely doesn't need to be sectioned

• Heart
Reactions: 15