Shann McCarney #18 Lucy was blocked and Sabina teew, respect the boundaries and say please and thankyeew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont think I can watch anymore, my heart is in my mouth seeing Luna get so close to the fire.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
23 more subs since Tuesday!! Who are they cuz barely anyone is commenting 😱🙄
---
And now another one. Ffs
---
And one more!! anymore ???
---
She’s going to break a nail or get a splinter 🙄😂

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
It's probably more of the fact that shan is hated so much and she attracts more hate day by day and whether we agree or not some people do go to the extremes of finding family members and photos etc if someone is only newish to her those girls could be mistaken for her kids as we all know she cba talking about them anymore so those photos could be used for the wrong reasons. As a very protective mother myself I would be raging I would have driven there by now and be at her front door!! That is probably more of the reason moma is going off on one
Yeah fair point. Hadn’t thought of that!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She’s off to get the Prosecco as if she hasn’t been drinking it all night !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How have the neighbours not lost their rag with this witch!! Music loud, bonfire crackling away. She's had all bloody day to do tha fire and she chooses to do it at night with the music blaring. If I was her neighbour I'd have well lost my tit by now

• Angry
Been off a few hours come back to her still saying to the DOG ‘sit down just chill, stop it, just chill, stop, you annoying me now’

mate.. does she know dogs do not actually speak human? Like for real? How would a dog know what ‘chill out’ means? 😡Wtf

• Angry
She’s off to get the Prosecco as if she hasn’t been drinking it all night !
I’m sure she said this morning she won’t be touching alcohol for about 4 months…
---
Also, why is she still on live if she’s just gonna sit in the dark?! What is the point?!!!

Dear Shann
I have two female dogs and they try to hump each other. It’s very normal behaviour and believe it or not they don’t do it to hurt you. They are not bright enough to act that out just to annoy you. They’re completely clueless durrrrrrr 🤬

im so confused...ive been out tonight but from looking here is she drinking again? pretty sure was only 2 days ago she said it wouldnt bother her if she never had alcohol again? 🤥
---
How have the neighbours not lost their rag with this witch!! Music loud, bonfire crackling away. She's had all bloody day to do tha fire and she chooses to do it at night with the music blaring. If I was her neighbour I'd have well lost my tit by now
noise complaint coming hopefully...thats if she hasnt got one already id be suprised!

Reactions: 5
Why do the dogs annoy her so much? I might be over sensitive as my dog is terminally unwell but I am raging

• Sad
Shan, can you take a day off from being a complete and utter bleep please. At least allow your neighbours to get a decent night sleep ready for a day with their families for Easter tomorrow. Just because you're bitter that your narcissistic arse is completely alone doesn't mean you should ruin it for everyone else. Thank yewwwww.

Reactions: 12
WTF is going on? Just went on TikTok and sees this 😳
These poor bleeping dogs!
Is she sprinkling stones on him?! 😡

it was only a couple of weeks ago she was saying she had to be quiet and turn the music down because of the neighbours, now this!

• Angry
The likelihood that it's cheap amphetamine and not actual beak, amphetamines are way cheaper, cheap and cheerful as they say. Whatever floats her boat. Personally, I'd rather be with my kids,.working a decent honest living (y)
---
Oh apparently her cars been crushed aswell cos she never paid the bill so she'll have to pay for the value of the car ...oh dear shann karma's a witch isn't it Hun 😂
i was watching momma bs live and on there earlier the women she was in the box said ss are drug testing for the wrong thing...they shouldnt be testing her for cocaine they should be testing her for amphetamine 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 5
i was watching momma bs live and on there earlier the women she was in the box said ss are drug testing for the wrong thing...they shouldnt be testing her for cocaine they should be testing her for amphetamine 👀
I think it's looking very likely that she won't get the children back at this point anyway, she hasn't seen them for 6? weeks now

I'm sure they will be testing her for other substances than cocaine...some of these " experts" make me laugh!...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.