Shann McCarney #18 Lucy was blocked and Sabina teew, respect the boundaries and say please and thankyeew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The likelihood that it's cheap amphetamine and not actual beak, amphetamines are way cheaper, cheap and cheerful as they say. Whatever floats her boat. Personally, I'd rather be with my kids,.working a decent honest living (y)
---
Oh apparently her cars been crushed aswell cos she never paid the bill so she'll have to pay for the value of the car ...oh dear shann karma's a witch isn't it Hun 😂
Are we sure this is the case?
Only asking because...
I would be really surprised if this is true, re the car. Given that she isn't the legal owner,I would really have thought that it would have been returned to the motability company who will be the registered keeper of it.
She will have been billed for all the time it was impounded, which will have ended up being a lot of money, but good luck to them trying to get that off her!!
I'm no expert and will stand corrected if wrong!
She knows she's stuffed anyway and clearly doesn't care that's she's lost the car, as she knows what her "punishment " will be, given she will be guilty as sin!!

Reactions: 8
Are we sure this is the case?
Only asking because...
I would be really surprised if this is true, re the car. Given that she isn't the legal owner,I would really have thought that it would have been returned to the motability company who will be the registered keeper of it.
She will have been billed for all the time it was impounded, which will have ended up being a lot of money, but good luck to them trying to get that off her!!
I'm no expert and will stand corrected if wrong!
She knows she's stuffed anyway and clearly doesn't care that's she's lost the car, as she knows what her "punishment " will be, given she will be guilty as sin!!
I've looked into this quite alot since her car was seized, as soon as they checked the registration number they would of known it was a mobility car. She wouldn't hold any legal documents for it apart from insurance documents. There is no way it would be crushed when it's funded by governent benefits. Mobility more than likely has the vehicle back now and she won't be allowed to get another vehicle for 5 years, and she will recieve the bill that mobility would have paid for it to be released from the pound 😊

Reactions: 10
I've looked into this quite alot since her car was seized, as soon as they checked the registration number they would of known it was a mobility car. She wouldn't hold any legal documents for it apart from insurance documents. There is no way it would be crushed when it's funded by governent benefits. Mobility more than likely has the vehicle back now and she won't be allowed to get another vehicle for 5 years, and she will recieve the bill that mobility would have paid for it to be released from the pound 😊
Yeah, that's exactly what I thought..!God help them trying to get the money from her..she won't give a monkeys!!

Reactions: 11
Is she sprinkling stones on him?! 😡

it was only a couple of weeks ago she was saying she had to be quiet and turn the music down because of the neighbours, now this!
I think it was the stuffing from a bean bag 😡 she makes me so mad.
last week she was stabbing teddy’s up and now this 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I think it was the stuffing from a bean bag 😡 she makes me so mad.
last week she was stabbing teddy’s up and now this 😡
Poor little Lenny thought he was getting a bit of affection, sitting on her knee, and she goes and does that to him...whilst doing that evil laugh😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Poor little Lenny thought he was getting a bit of affection, sitting on her knee, and she goes and does that to him...whilst doing that evil laugh😡😡
I went on to her live briefly earlier and he was sitting on her. The way he looked at her he clearly wanted some love and she was just ignoring him 💔. He needs rescuing asap

• Sad
  • Angry
I went on to her live briefly earlier and he was sitting on her. The way he looked at her he clearly wanted some love and she was just ignoring him 💔. He needs rescuing asap
Wish we could get him away from her..she would never voluntarily give him.up out of spite, even though it's clear she hates him😭

• Sad
I think it's looking very likely that she won't get the children back at this point anyway, she hasn't seen them for 6? weeks now
yes i agree. wouldnt be fair on the children it will mess woth their heads to much!
---
I'm sure they will be testing her for other substances than cocaine...some of these " experts" make me laugh!...
oh i know. they didnt say they was only testing for cocaine they was basically saying they should be testing her for amphetamines as well as what shes already being tested for

Reactions: 3
I hope her neighbours don't have kids. I would be furious if I lived next door to her & she kept my kid awake!!

• Angry
Reactions: 4

The bollocks she is talking right now is doing my head in, but that bloody laugh even more so!!
0159 and no sign of her giving in😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6

The bollocks she is talking right now is doing my head in, but that bloody laugh even more so!!
0159 and no sign of her giving in😳
i had to turn her off a little while ago...she really loves the sound of her own voice and i think she needs to realise not everyone else does 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
i had to turn her off a little while ago...she really loves the sound of her own voice and i think she needs to realise not everyone else does 😅
She's sat amongst the contents of her bean bag,throwing it about..singing Disney, talking on and off to a new American " fan"...you couldn't write this tit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's sat amongst the contents of her bean bag,throwing it about..singing Disney, talking on and off to a new American " fan"...you couldn't write this tit!!
and that is what we call 'off your rocker' 🤣 what happend to the bean bag?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
and that is what we call 'off your rocker' 🤣 what happend to the bean bag?
Knowing her, she will have stuck a knife in it...but not sure,its obvs split..she was throwing it at lenny earlier, but think he seen sense and gone in🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Knowing her, she will have stuck a knife in it...but not sure,its obvs split..she was throwing it at lenny earlier, but think he seen sense and gone in🤪
always doing something to poor lenny. She needs to lay off the gear only reason shes still up lol

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.