Shann McCarney #18 Lucy was blocked and Sabina teew, respect the boundaries and say please and thankyeew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just said Luna can kiss her but Lennie can’t and gives him dirty looks. Honestly if I was closer I’d go in her garden and take that beautiful boy far far away from cruella the witch 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 9
She’s just said Luna can kiss her but Lennie can’t and gives him dirty looks. Honestly if I was closer I’d go in her garden and take that beautiful boy far far away from cruella the witch 😡
I hope RSPCA coming knocking her door 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 8
sooo obvious she’s got a reload from her dealer, now she’s sniffed up she’s got brave and turned comments on. tit show incoming

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I saw a comment that her landlord is in the process of evicting her. How true is that, does anyone know?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Comments are turning vile again. I can’t watch when it gets like that. There’s no need

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I'm out, yet again she's allowing disgusting comments and doxxing. Can't be bothered with that tit, all for attention

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Some of the trolls are just as bad as her. Taking it too far. It’s disgusting how some of them are acting. Kids, addresses, dead relatives are off limits on a live ffs. She doesn’t care though which just shows how much she’s given up

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.