Shann McCarney #18 Lucy was blocked and Sabina teew, respect the boundaries and say please and thankyeew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she's acting towards Adam tho, very very childish. Ppl shouldn't be rubbing it in her face but ffs any need to make vomit sounds about Adam. How old is she again !!!🤬
People are going to literally say anything at this point for her crack sick hearing her sing we want a RANT 😆

Reactions: 2
Thought she was over him
When you look back at old videos of when she was with Adam she looked genuinely happy, I don’t know what went on between them but I get the impression she didn’t want the break up, I recall them trying to give it another go around a month after they broke up but think too much had happened and there was no going back.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
When you look back at old videos of when she was with Adam she looked genuinely happy, I don’t know what went on between them but I get the impression she didn’t want the break up, I recall them trying to give it another go around a month after they broke up but think too much had happened and there was no going back.
Kids accused him hitting them not sure!

Reactions: 4
Catch me up, what happened to her car?
It was seized by the police after she failed a road side drug test, got arrested and obviously had a blood test at the station. Now she will have to wait for the report from that. She hasn't got the car back out of the police impound

Reactions: 6
It was seized by the police after she failed a road side drug test, got arrested and obviously had a blood test at the station. Now she will have to wait for the report from that. She hasn't got the car back out of the police impound
Let's hope she gets a sentence! Horrible woman

Reactions: 3
I came off and just jumped back in and that hissing laugh ffsssssss I can’t listen to it. It’s literally so put on. Then she will turn comments of tonight or tomorrow & will cry and say she’s been pushed to the edge. This is absolutely disgusting. People mentioning her child’s birthdays but actually saying her child’s name. Ffs it’s an innocent child don’t call her by her name

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I came off and just jumped back in and that hissing laugh ffsssssss I can’t listen to it. It’s literally so put on. Then she will turn comments of tonight or tomorrow & will cry and say she’s been pushed to the edge. This is absolutely disgusting. People mentioning her child’s birthdays but actually saying her child’s name. Ffs it’s an innocent child don’t call her by her name
She’s so depressing I just watch on the sidelines for 5 minutes at a time & the fake laugh angers me

Reactions: 4
Is she still going!?!?! 🤯🤯🤯
---
Who actually lives their life like this!!
She has to know that is not normal behaviour to sit on live 12+ hours most days!!!

Reactions: 7
Finally home after a long 13 work day. I don’t graft as hard as Shan though. She’s not even had a break today bless her 🥰🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.