Shann McCarney #18 Lucy was blocked and Sabina teew, respect the boundaries and say please and thankyeew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ive never commented on any of her lives 🤣 i dont see the point i just watch for the entertainment snd to pass time when im bored haha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Green hearts for moma b?😳
Says it all...absolutely pathetic,.playground stuff!
Have people forgotten she has also been convicted of driving whilst under the influence and reckons its cos she didn't know there was a legal limit?🤣🤣
The legal limit is negligible ...dear god.
Sorry for any moma b " supporters " but, bloody hell..let it go, for god sake!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I worry that with the amount of hate she is getting and the drugs she is taking that she might harm herself or worse those poor dogs . Has she got no friends at all that can try and talk her into getting help !

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Green hearts for moma b?😳
Says it all...absolutely pathetic,.playground stuff!
Have people forgotten she has also been convicted of driving whilst under the influence and reckons its cos she didn't know there was a legal limit?🤣🤣
The legal limit is negligible ...dear god.
Sorry for any moma b " supporters " but, bloody hell..let it go, for god sake!!
It's like being back at school. I think half of these people forget the reason we are all here and it's not tit for tat childish games

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It's like being back at school. I think half of these people forget the reason we are all here and it's not tit for tat childish games
Exactly..when we thought she had sorted herself out somewhat, and that the children were home, none of us had need to post anything negative...she had messed up , everyone deserves a second chance. We thought she was gonna accept that chance, but, didn't ...so here we are, 16months later...its no game, the children are at the centre of this tit show and thankfully, the end is in sight for them, the light at the end of the tunnel shining!!💖

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I can’t speak for anyone else but I didn’t mean you at all! That comment wasn’t an issue for me. I meant more people discussing the court case and bringing up her dead relatives and doxxing her ♥
Oh wow. I haven’t been watching. That’s so sick. I wouldn’t dream of putting anything about children etc. She is putting herself in such a position that she will be mad crazy and upset later. No one can take all that surely. Although she won’t believe that anyone is right will she. There does seem to be alot of made up tit. It’s almost like watching lives about Chy. All the comments are complete bs just to get reactions.

• Sad
I haven’t actually ever commented to her. She wouldn’t listen

• Heart
Comments are back 🙄. She really doesn't help herself does she. People mentioning Adam now! I can't believe us tattlers get called bullies with some of these comments on her lives!

The way she's acting towards Adam tho, very very childish. Ppl shouldn't be rubbing it in her face but ffs any need to make vomit sounds about Adam. How old is she again !!!🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Wow I can not believe what I was seeing this morning when she was live. I asked where cheese string was and told they been blocked. 😳 I was watching the comments and was disgusted I turned if after ten as had to go out but looks like there were more disgusting comments from reading here. Also why do we get the blame on the nasty comments on her lives 😡

Pretending to be sick at the thought of her ex, how mature. I’m sure the feeling is mutual Shan. I bet he’s also very, very glad he finally got away from your bullshit.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Comments are back 🙄. She really doesn't help herself does she. People mentioning Adam now! I can't believe us tattlers get called bullies with some of these comments on her lives!
I bet if something happened they would refer to here as well!!
why does she keep vomiting like that?
what did actually happen with Adam?Did she ever address it on live?

Reactions: 3
Imagine he’s watching her now thanking the lord for his lucky escape

Sick!! Wonder what Adam thinks about being " used " like this😡

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.