Shann McCarney #18 Lucy was blocked and Sabina teew, respect the boundaries and say please and thankyeew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's just getting worse if you ask me. Why on earth she has sat on live for 8 hours reading those comments is beyond me!!

Some people trying to support her are wasting their time as well, she doesn't want help and support, she just wants to be the centre of attention, no matter if it is good or bad!

People are saying now she hasn't let the dogs out or eaten anything all day either! She really doesn't help herself!

Reactions: 8
Absolutely unhinged. She either needs sectioning or prison 😂😂 this is so unhealthy it’s unreal. What on earth is going on in her brain?

Reactions: 6
What a sad life....26 years of age, no kids, no car and your life everyday literally is sitting looking into your phone for 12hrs+, I don't care how much money she makes from lives videos or whatever, still is one very sad existence!!

Reactions: 9
Someone just said to her....Go join your Mother and Brother.....I had to comment, what a nasty piece of work to say that to her!!! That's absolutely disgusting and way way out of line!!!! 😡😡😡😡😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Someone just said to her....Go join your Mother and Brother.....I had to comment what a nasty piece of work to say that to her!!! That's absolutely disgusting and way way out of line!!!! 😡😡😡😡😡
Wow. Just wow. She looks on the verge of tears. At this point, this live is just a self harm method. She needs to come off.

• Sad
Someone just said to her....Go join your Mother and Brother.....I had to comment what a nasty piece of work to say that to her!!! That's absolutely disgusting and way way out of line!!!! 😡😡😡😡😡
Why is she letting them comment it won’t be her subs doing it… if they’ve got the freedom to troll they are going to do it

• Angry
Reactions: 4

That's the comment I saw, I didn't want to repeat it here. No need at all. And then she started calling people who called her out minions 😡

• Angry
Wow. Just wow. She looks on the verge of tears. At this point, this live is just a self harm method. She needs to come off.
Yes was going to say that. It’s a form of self harm isn’t it. She’s acting shocked now. She will cry soon. Why oh why carry on like this. 🙄 oh hang on she’s now brushing it over her head. She does have watery eyes doesn’t she

Reactions: 7
Defo a form of self harm reading all the vile comments - no human can withstand that day after day. It’s like she’s trying to prove a point to herself she can take it? Very strange.

I believe she reeps what she sows and deserves to be held accountable. However, some of the comments in there are vile tonight

Im off for a few days and she turns her comments off sub chat! Its like Christmas!

Someone just said to her....Go join your Mother and Brother.....I had to comment, what a nasty piece of work to say that to her!!! That's absolutely disgusting and way way out of line!!!! 😡😡😡😡😡
I had to as well....told them they're sick😡

• Angry
Me too.....some of the comments are way way over the line!!!
---

It hasn't been good, the comments are vile!!
Ahhh no thats bad im not here for nasty hurtful comments im here for the bants and piss take no need for vile comments!
---
You can see in her eyes shes hurting inside even when shes doing this act the comments are hurting her!

Reactions: 9
It's just getting worse if you ask me. Why on earth she has sat on live for 8 hours reading those comments is beyond me!!

Some people trying to support her are wasting their time as well, she doesn't want help and support, she just wants to be the centre of attention, no matter if it is good or bad!

People are saying now she hasn't let the dogs out or eaten anything all day either! She really doesn't help herself!
I've been in & out all day. She's been to the shop, but ive not seen her take the dogs out. I've seen her feed them once about 5pm

Moma B live and I’m not a fan but she has just said that the people commenting the things we’ve mentioned are wrong and she doesn’t agree with it.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.