Shann McCarney #18 Lucy was blocked and Sabina teew, respect the boundaries and say please and thankyeew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ some of the comments in the live are bleeping disgusting. And people call tattlers trolls! I can’t read the comments, especially about the kids and about G’s birthday, it’s just plain wrong and I’m raging 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
They're mentioning the kids in the live,.it's out of order. Don't use the kids to goad it's not ok. Leave that to the professionals to deal with I'm sure they'll make the right decision.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
They've been mentioning the kids & Gs birthday most of the day. She blocked the kids names from being mentioned

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Some of these trolls are as unhinged as Shan. Wasting emergency services time ffs 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 9
People are all lying in the comments. It’s dead boring. Although we don’t like all the things she’s done and the twisted personality in theory she hasn’t broken any laws. What would anyone say if they did call the police. “There’s a girl live on TikTok singing and dancing” wtf

Reactions: 5
People are all lying in the comments. It’s dead boring. Although we don’t like all the things she’s done and the twisted personality in theory she hasn’t broken any laws. What would anyone say if they did call the police. “There’s a girl live on TikTok singing and dancing” wtf
Someone phoned an ambulance for her for having a breakdown. She was literally smoking a joint and chilling out at the time 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
What i find truly shocking is the kids names and several other words referring to children were all in the filtered comments but she's obviously took them all out and allowing people to drag her kids names through this tit. That's majorly pissed me off. Why would anyone allow hate comments with her children being mentioned, whether they are good or bad comments her kids do not need to be mentioned ever. One day her kids could see all this and are left to wonder why it was allowed to happen and there's only one person allowing it and that's their mother.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Has she been live constantly from 11am?? Have the dogs even had a walk today??

Reactions: 2
Well I've just caught up been at work for 12 hours and missed it all by the looks of it 🤣 anyway I won't be engaging in the shanshitshow tonight cba with her face im tired and got children to go and cuddle goodnight instead 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 11
There are lines that shouldn’t be crossed and people are crossing them. Makes them as bad as her and I want no part of it. I’ll continue to rip into her about her tit wigs and tit like that, but kids and family are off limits. Her eyes give her away, she’s given up and this will probably all end badly
---
Editing to add that I mean people on the live, not us on here ♥

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
There are lines that shouldn’t be crossed and people are crossing them. Makes them as bad as her and I want no part of it. I’ll continue to rip into her about her tit wigs and tit like that, but kids and family are off limits. Her eyes give her away, she’s given up and this will probably all end badly
Why is she still live & why she even entertaining the trolls

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.