Shann McCarney #18 Lucy was blocked and Sabina teew, respect the boundaries and say please and thankyeew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus, still putting tha makeup on. Why doesn't she just get up and get a shower, get dressed. Spends a life time putting the makeup on when her life's on repeat every single day it's like ground hog day. Whilst the rest of us have been to work, sorted the kids out, cleaned the house, preparing tea for later :mad:

Reactions: 6
I don’t get why she doesn’t do the front of the wigs correctly. The idea of a wig is for people to believe it’s real. It’s all crusty and you can see it’s not real. You’d think after all this time she would be able to apply better 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I know you guys won’t anyway as you are like me and like facts, but don’t always believe tit people write in the live. I can’t and won’t give anyone any details yet as I’m not willing to jeopardise anything but I will say 99% of what is written off of tattle is bullshit. It’ll all come out eventually, but it just infuriates me that people make stuff up that isn’t true. As you were ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 14
People have a cheek to call us trolls......some of the comments were wild!! I stopped watching between her stupid miming and the comments, it's way too much!!!
I'm not a fan of Shann at all as you all know but I think it's quite sad that she needs attention that much that she will sit for hours while just getting hate!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I've only briefly been in the live and im disgusted.
I will never ever defend her for what she's done and how she conducts herself.
But, dear god, some of the comments are vile.
I also believe without question, Bella is/was fictional!
Bringing up her brother..just no!!
Whoever the hell referred to the children and what is " going on"...needs to STFU😡
Clearly, they have no concern for the welfare of those precious children or they would not potentially jeopardise any future legal proceedings by even mentioning them in that way!
They.obvs have a personal axe to grind with shan and will stop at nothing!
It's knocked me sick from that perspective...the children do not deserve that!
It will all come out very soon...but until then, those beautiful babies need protecting from her and the people who already showing no regard for their welfare.
Mentioning section this or that of the children's act....sorry, just a low blow and frankly, misinformation. ( bollocks!!)
Shan..you're still an absolute melt...this is irrelevant to my feelings towards yourself....thankyeew!
---
I know you guys won’t anyway as you are like me and like facts, but don’t always believe tit people write in the live. I can’t and won’t give anyone any details yet as I’m not willing to jeopardise anything but I will say 99% of what is written off of tattle is bullshit. It’ll all come out eventually, but it just infuriates me that people make stuff up that isn’t true. As you were ♥
I've just said this..but not as eloquently...I'm so angry😡💔

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Well said @IR0201 And @Faith61 no family members should come into trolling. That's a low blow. Mentioning passed relatives is just beyond vile. The ones doxxing should be ashamed, Shan has previously doxxed herself but that doesn't give anyone the right to do it. The ones mentioning the kids obviously don't have their best interest at heart. We have kept silent untill the time is right. Anyone trolling who's doing it for tit for tat revenge is disgusting. We should all have the same focus and thats to make sure them kids have the best life. Everyone can call tattlers trolls, I dont care but we don't say anything without proof

• Heart
I don’t think any of the awful comments are from any tattlers. We’re all very similar in the way we think. We like to rinse her for her wigs, cheese strings, mince, garlic, ski dancing etc 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ll hold my hands up I made a comment in the live saying she gave the kids a better home why not the dogs & I’ll apologise for that she just rattled me how she’s just sat there saying no no no. No what shann. No to giving your dogs what they need? Again tattle fam sorry if my comment offended you guys

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Well said @IR0201 And @Faith61 no family members should come into trolling. That's a low blow. Mentioning passed relatives is just beyond vile. The ones doxxing should be ashamed, Shan has previously doxxed herself but that doesn't give anyone the right to do it. The ones mentioning the kids obviously don't have their best interest at heart. We have kept silent untill the time is right. Anyone trolling who's doing it for tit for tat revenge is disgusting. We should all have the same focus and thats to make sure them kids have the best life. Everyone can call tattlers trolls, I dont care but we don't say anything without proof
Exactly that💖💖💖

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ll hold my hands up I made a comment in the live saying she gave the kids a better home why not the dogs & I’ll apologise for that she just rattled me how she’s just sat there saying no no no. No what shann. No to giving your dogs what they need? Again tattle fam sorry if my comment offended you guys
I can’t speak for anyone else but I didn’t mean you at all! That comment wasn’t an issue for me. I meant more people discussing the court case and bringing up her dead relatives and doxxing her ♥

• Heart
  • Wow
My comment wasn't aimed at you, I dont think your comment was bad. No need to apologise ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
We've all said stuff like that..no apologies needed...I just feel that sharing information that some of them have...about the children especially, is so wrong and is actual rubbish/misinformation.
She does need to re home those poor dogs...they must be so disturbed, living in that chaos😢

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I wonder if the stalking her uni tutor is true . She definitely gives me those vibes .

Reactions: 2
I havent bothered to comment. She just ignores the comments or will only reply to a fee. Plus she'll be back to blocking people tonight anyway

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.