Shann McCarney #18 Lucy was blocked and Sabina teew, respect the boundaries and say please and thankyeew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs Racheal was claiming Shan had affected her mental health the other week now she’s back in her comments.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
She's really living her best life that we're all paying for . She doesn't need the benefits and she doesn't need that size house . I definitely think she has washed her hands of her kids.

Reactions: 4
Justvtuned in for my daily show an god she is a right state just laid there smoking that stuff them neighbours must love her music an that
Can the subs hear her talking above that LOUD MUSIC id be reporting to her landlord the neighbour from HELL

Reactions: 4
She obviously bought some more drugs, maybe off a new dealer today as she owes money to the one she stalked apparently. She's off her nut

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm not a violent person but if she was my neighbour I think I would have her strangled and that speaker shoved up her arse tbh 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tik tok are a joke people get banned from lives for nothing yet this bleep can wave her joint about I wish her account would get a permanent ban 😏

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Oh no, when she plays these games and her subs don’t ‘get it’ (whatever the duck is, I don’t think Shan even knows) she starts to get VERY angry 😂 watch out subs

• Haha
I think now is the time to make sure yous are buckle up and prepared for the next embarrassing showannon meltdown

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tik tok are a joke people get banned from lives for nothing yet this bleep can wave her joint about I wish her account would get a permanent ban 😏
What I don't understand is people definitely get a live ban for smoking on live, yet here she is smoking drugs on live and getting away with it.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Why don't you worry more about what your children need than strangers on the internet you absolute waster!!
---
Oh shes off.....
3o6UB2MSoh7z6Gw3fO.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She needs to jump off the bleeping soap box ! She is so depressing every single day my god that Adam had a lucky escape more so the children that they don’t have to put up with her and her narcissistic personality!!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Oh Shann do just fk right off!!! You are trying to make a change for other people's mental health......WHAT ABOUT YOUR OWN CHILDREN AND THEIR MENTAL HEALTH FFS...literally she needs a good slap!!

And while you are at it stick that "naughty song" up your arse as well!! 😡😡😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So her goal in life is to show everyone what love should be like …. By singing a song from Matilda, kicking her dogs and giving her kids up 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Hands up whose still a sub and not been blocked *yet* 🙋🏻‍♀️ (I won’t be renewing!)
---
Hang in a second. Just seen a video… so Shann isn’t gay? I mean it doesn’t surprise me. Pretty sure she turned to women cos no man would go near her but now she says she’s not gay? After last year ‘finally admitting to herself’ she was.
Does this women actually know what the hell is going on in her life? She just can’t keep up with her own bullshit.
Never have a never will. I just can’t go that far 😂 I do not want to give her a penny

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.