Shann McCarney #18 Lucy was blocked and Sabina teew, respect the boundaries and say please and thankyeew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
same songs, same crappy dances, same crappy singing. How does her jaw not ache after all the talking and singing she does 12+ hours a day 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's STILL getting ready?! Jesus Christ. Lenny and Luna downstairs like...

She's on one today isn't she 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she leaving the dogs at home while she swans off to the beach? 😢
They’re bored Shann and are young.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I literally wouldn’t dream of fukin off to the beach without my babies 😢 and has she even walked them yet
---
Oh god it’s the school holidays. Are the kids local. Hope she doesn’t see them 😱

Last edited:
  • Angry
I don’t know how she has the neck to go outside after all her disgusting online antics. I’m surprised someone hasn’t gave her a sore face by now.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Who can guess the reason Lenny and Lewwna are not eating their food ?
I will tell you, in Shans head it's because she's not eating 🤣
But she enjoyed her big takeaway last night 🤔

• Haha
How many times a day does she change her clothes??? A sleeveless summer dress on now........it is summer where she lives??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How many times a day does she change her clothes??? A sleeveless summer dress on now........it is summer where she lives??
Beat me to it!!
It's nearly 3pm and the mad witch is pissing about in a Sunday dress??🤪
God knows what time she will get there 😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The audacity of the nut job to say she needs "me time". Absolute twit.

• Angry
  • Wow
The audacity of her sitting on a bus giving advice on how to treat children. She's got to be shitting us all at this point 😖

• Wow
  • Angry
Hey immature witches! I neeed your advice…. How do I change my name on here to match my TikTok name 👀🤣 please and thank yewwww

Reactions: 4
Hands up whose still a sub and not been blocked *yet* 🙋🏻‍♀️ (I won’t be renewing!)
---
Hang in a second. Just seen a video… so Shann isn’t gay? I mean it doesn’t surprise me. Pretty sure she turned to women cos no man would go near her but now she says she’s not gay? After last year ‘finally admitting to herself’ she was.
Does this women actually know what the hell is going on in her life? She just can’t keep up with her own bullshit.

• Haha
Jezzzzz yous immature witches are moving fast, I've had to find a new thread again. Lewwna loves giving me the gossip, she's getting better at connecting with me, but she hasn't quite learnt to talk to the magpies yet. Maybe in time she will.
Lewwna said Lenny is doing extra shits indoors because Shan is pissing him off about him air humping Lewwna's head. It seems to trigger Shan into spewing more hate towards Lenny.
Lenny nearly tit a brick when Shan started shouting at her phone 'I will kill you', he thought the crazy witch was talking about him.
Lewwna heard Shan say she's no longer Elsa because she can feel the cold after all. Who would of guessed a human felt the cold, but I can imagine Lewwna giving Shan a side eye glance when she said shes now Ariel because Ariel stood up to her dad as well.
Lenny was excited to tell me the grass had been cut, he said its easier for him to see Lewwna's mountains of tit on the grass.
Both Lewwna and Lenny got a bit scared when Shan started swinging a hammer to smash up the kids Wendy House, they know she's cray cray. Lewwna is looking out for Lenny so he dont get splinters in his little paws.
I've asked Lewwna to have a count up on how many times Shan says 'Lewwna' on a dog walk. They don't understand how she's not sick of her own voice because they both are.
There will be extra shits today seen as Shan was a selfish cow and said she needed some 'me' time and pissed off to the beach on her own.
Before they lose contact Lewwna wanted me to know that Shan was shouting duck yewww cheesestring, after she ended her live. I have no clue what a cheesestring is and neither does Lewnna but Shan wasn't impressed.
Lewwna and Lenny are going to sleep now, they have had a busy day doing absolutely nothing apart from listen to Shans same old bullshit, it makes them tired, so untill I connect to them again I will send you all licks and sloppy kisses. This is Gaz the dog signing off 🐕

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Pissing🤣🤣🤣
Gaz you're a little legend, if only she knew we had inside goss coming from leewna and lenny...she's one crazy fucker ...maybe next time you could try teew communicate with leew leew also?( I know it's a big ask and she's a cat🤪)
That would be appreciated so much thankyeew!
Don't be a stranger gazzer🐶🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.