Shann McCarney #18 Lucy was blocked and Sabina teew, respect the boundaries and say please and thankyeew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she have the comments back on?? I had to turn her off, I was ready to stab myself in the eye!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh she is on one ....what about you taking accountability for YOUR actions!! We can tuck our children in tonight and tell them we love them... can you???

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why don’t people just leave and not watch her & see what she does because all she does is rant & preach 💩 I couldn’t sit in her live like they do for hours she makes my head spin after 5 minutes

Reactions: 6
I think she enjoys not having her kids cos she can get stoned all day and/or sniff coke and not have any responsibility.

Reactions: 13
For someone who says they "are healed" she never stops talking about it....change the record love!

Reactions: 10
Honestly, she's not listening to ppl!!! Such a self centred prick she is. "You're not respecting my boundaries" oh shann piss off

• Haha
Honestly, she's not listening to ppl!!! Such a self centred prick she is. "You're not respecting my boundaries" oh shann piss off
Honestly, people are wasting their time trying to talk to her.....she can only see her way and that is it, she won't listen to anyone else....respect my boundaries blah blah blah

Recap:

- Another week of Shan not seeing the kids. Zero contact for months now. Let's hope it continues.

- Shan's really enjoying being a bus wanker lately.

- Shan told a suicidal person in the comments to die because nobody would miss them.

- She's giving Snoop Dogg a run for his money with the amount of joints she's smoking lately. Even kind enough to take us on her drug deals. Such fun.

- Lots of fun had in the comments by the Refund Sub crew... One particular account claimed that Shan had a surprise visit on Tewwwwwsday morning. Think someone said it was a visit from social.

- After the social visit, Shan was rattled for the rest of the day. She put a fairy light filter on and stood like a teapot dressed as a smurf for about 15 minutes. It was bizarre.

View attachment 2077288

- Next day, she decided to start blocking all her subs. She claimed cheesestring wasn't funny, which hit the poor cheese treat hard 😢

- Shan then spent days turning into a Messiah with words of (tit) "wisdom" and quotes from Google images to match. She went on rant after rant in total darkness or with a green screen. It was both strange and boring. We had lots of fake tears and stories about being brought up by a dog, being the trophy child and claiming she was a mum at 6 years old. The usual lies.

- Lewwwwcy was blocked followed by others for talking amongst themselves and not being good listeners.

- Shan claimed someone was outside her house beeping their horn at her. She wanted a street fight with that person. She has continued claims of being stalked and made threats to kill against whoever it is.

- We had the usual "pip claim limping walk whilst shouting at the dogs every 5 seconds" lives. Riveting stuff.

- Shan stated there were positives to not having to set alarms for school runs. In the same week, she smashed apart the play house in the garden. bleep.

- The chat is mainly silent now.

- Dog tit still lingers around the house.

- 24 hour (drug money) charity live on her birthday. Can't wait.

Think that summarises the past week. Thank yew. ✌🚶🏻‍♀️
Honestly you kill me with the recaps 🤣🤣🤣 just brilliant

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.