Shann McCarney #18 Lucy was blocked and Sabina teew, respect the boundaries and say please and thankyeew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Positive vibes.........you are triggering her, sort yourself out!!✌✌
CJ6namLBWqeAw.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Positive vibes is telling her what to do and she’s not happy 😃
4170813E-FC2C-4460-AC5F-B6613D4876A6.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
is she taking the piss positive vibes having a convo and said this will look good with what your wearing today and shanns told her not to tell her what to do otherwise she will flip...wow
So if we all told her to be a c*nt and a tit mum what she’s saying is she’d purposely do the opposite and be a half decent person and semi decent mother? Hmm

Reactions: 9
with a bit of luck the sea might wash you out shann! 🤗
---
So if we all told her to be a c*nt and a tit mum what she’s saying is she’d purposely do the opposite and be a half decent person and semi decent mother? Hmm
dont think she has it in her to be any part decent 🤣

• Haha
Oh she didn't like that......yes, positive person your our kind of person!!! ✌✌🤣🤣

• Haha
Missed it..why did she block them?🤣🤣
---

Welcome to the tit show🤣🤣❤
She blocked her because she said her pink wig with the fringe would go with today's outfit. And she said 'don't tell me what to do as I don't like that, I'll go chuck on my black wig and change my outfit now as i hate being told what to do as I'll do the opposite 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She blocked her because she said her pink wig with the fringe would go with today's outfit. And she said 'don't tell me what to do as I don't like that, I'll go chuck on my black wig and change my outfit now as i hate being told what to do as I'll do the opposite 🙄
What an absolute twit......who behaves like that!! She didn't like positive vibes telling her that so she blocked her....bit late love considering she was off anyway lmao🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow....🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She should stop wearing wigs now , her hair is getting a better length that she could do stuff with it , even in that headband it looks better than those manky wigs .

Reactions: 7
How the hell she has the brass neck to play " I am your mother " is beyond me, literally 😡😡

• Angry
I see she has changed the top!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
12.45pm and she is still putting the slap on....she honestly has no grip on reality at all!!
---
And bright pink eye shadow on a Tuesday afternoon to go get a monster and clean 💩 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.