Shann McCarney #18 Lucy was blocked and Sabina teew, respect the boundaries and say please and thankyeew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh this makes sense - she’s telling us she stole her dance moves from kids discos in the 90s!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Chief of cheesestrings 😂😂😂😂 CheesestringWoosah thanks you for your service

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She surely has to be the talk of the estate she lives on lost kids an she is just loving all this attention
---
Loving tattlers comments on her live

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If she can't show her kids pics on live, why has she angled the camera so that we can see a pic of one of them

Reactions: 7
Dish the tea lol pls mime sounds better classic 🤣🤣
---
Its like a tattlers meeting in there 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Thankyew for leaving me behind I appreciate that 🤣🤣
Jokes
Anyway I haven't watched her for a few days and caught up on thread since last Friday and yet again I'm in tears about the dogs especially lennie! Honestly I just can't bear reading the stuff she's doing! I have spoken with RSPCA but I just hope lots and lots are doing the same!! She needs to keep being reported.

Anyway I still bleeping ate her guts she's still a bleep And even funnier that she owes 100s to her dealer! And the fact she has the audacity to do a charity live well.....anyone who donates to her needs a slap! I will be there with my wine & snacks tho to watch the shitshow! She will need 3 for 100 before she starts if she's staying up 24 hrs
What a bleeping goon she is!!!! I'm so glad those babies are being treated how they should be!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.