Shann McCarney #18 Lucy was blocked and Sabina teew, respect the boundaries and say please and thankyeew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’d much rather sometimes time than aload of fancy presents? I’m sorry… how long did you spend with ur kids over Xmas and how much shite did you shove at them? That’s never been played with since coz you won’t spend the TIME working on yourself

Reactions: 3
Just mop abit of piss up before she goes out. Like it’s normal routine 🤢 coz those poor dogs haven’t been walked again

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
I think she's safe enough not wanting to get married .......don't think there would be a queue of people wanting to sign up!!

Thread suggestion.....Shann is a ballbag, the end! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nah this witch needs to stop now. I can't even say what I want to say I'd do if I saw this absolute bleep in person because it's against Tattle rules. How bleeping dare she talk about Lennie like that.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
It is just what dogs do you bleeping knobhead! It’s animals instinct. My cat did it before we got her done. Teddies, shoes, your feet, nothing was safe and she’d rub herself on everything and put her bum up to it 🙈 absolutely didn’t dislike her for it 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Turned her off. Can’t deal with it. The venom in which she talks about Lennie. I know many have tried to help him and the other animals but clearly to no avail. I dislike her. She’s the bleeping snake. Disgusting vile piece of tit.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I had to switch off, i can't cope with the way she talks about Lenny. So sad, it just rolls off her tongue 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 6
My dog who is yet to have the snip shags anything he can get his leg over, it’s just normal dog behaviour I certainly wouldn’t make him out to be a sex offender or a snake, she’s such a strange woman

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.