Shann McCarney #18 Lucy was blocked and Sabina teew, respect the boundaries and say please and thankyeew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At this moment, Shans proudest moment seems to be "I shat in a bucket" ... yep we're all jealous of you 🤣🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I worry for those kiddies when she loses them for good. She said on an insane live a little while ago that if she can’t have them no one can 😭

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I worry for those kiddies when she loses them for good. She said on an insane live a little while ago that if she can’t have them no one can 😭
That's what worries me. I know we joke about on here but that plays on my mind 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 9
That's what worries me. I know we joke about on here but that plays on my mind 😢
I hope they move far away where she can never find them 😭. I truly believe she would commit murder when she loses the kids. She said she would murder G’s dad, her dad, her grandma and the foster carers. I know the police were inundated with calls, but realistically, what can they do apart from help the kids move away? 😭

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Can she actually get her kids back?
Doubt it. This week will be 8 weeks since she’s been allowed to see them
---
She thinks trolls want her sectioned so they can take Lenny and get puppies from him 😳😳😳

• Haha
  • Wow
she knows alot about all these didferent types of abuse...hmmm i think your the abusive one shann we have all seen it with our own eyes 🙃

Reactions: 8
Apparently we reactive abewwwwse her. How would she know what we say if she doesn’t read tattle? 🤪. We’re her bedtime reading. We’re funnier than her boring bastard subs 😂
---
duck off have I ever been your friend. Never even spoken to you. Thought makes me sick 😂😂😂
---
We supported her until she abused her kids on live. And admitted she did it on purpose! Daft bleep 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Shut up Shan 🙄🙄 couldn’t give a tit who you were friends with! I care about your animals! When you were doing well.. I was on ur side for getting your babies back. I wish I’d never cheered you on! You don’t deserve Jack tit in life!

Reactions: 7
Eh I would like to point out I am not now, nor have I ever been a friend of yours Shann!!! Nor will I ever be in the future....thank yew!!!

I actually supported you when you were trying to get your tit together but you have been and continue to be a ballbag so NO i will not support someone like you!! ✌✌✌✌

Shan, your statement there is incorrect. "When I stopped being friends with these people, Tattle stopped supporting me". You know that's incorrect.

We began supporting you as it looked like you were genuinely sorting your tit out. Then you reverted back to your old ways again. You abused your children on a live stream. The fact that you decided to cut off all your friends at the time is just coincidental.

I’d rather stick my kebab in a bees nest than be friends with Shan

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.