Shann McCarney #18 Lucy was blocked and Sabina teew, respect the boundaries and say please and thankyeew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally jealous I get to do fun stuff and spend time with my children whist they are off school. I'd rather do ❄ on live everyday.

Reactions: 6
did someone just say she could be a mental health nurse hahahahahahaha 😭😭😭😭😭 she hasnt got one caring bone in her body

WOOOOOW she really thinks highly of herself dont she 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Expect puppies in about 11-12weeks if Luna is in heat as it can last for up to 3 weeks. If she thinks Lennie can’t get to her because he is too small she is far mistaken! Years ago my neighbour had a female Doberman and a male Jack Russel. Of course my neighbour was sure he couldn’t mate as he was too small but the Doberman lay down and he got her.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Nearly time for a new thread. Please may we have some suggestions? Thank yewwwww

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Ok im making a stand and will finally admit I'm jealous. Hear me out for the reasons.
I'm jealous I didn't get my kids taken off me 😭
I'm jealous I can't spend 13 hours a day on live 😭
I'm jealous my dogs don't tit and piss inside 😭
I'm jealous I can't talk to magpies 😭
I'm jealous I don't have ghosts wandering about 😭
I'm jealous my car hasn't been seized 😭
I'm jealous I won't get a driving ban 😭
I'm jealous I don't like purple 😭
I'm jealous I don't emotionally abuse my dogs 😭
I'm jealous I'm not on drugs 😭
SOMEONE HELP ME GET OVER JEALOUSY 😫
You could write it down or sing a song

The irony of this twit having a narcassist ex 🤣 honestly she speaks so much tit it's unreal....its coming today! Story time part 38499292949 I feel it in the horizon 🌈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m up for a stint in prison. Could do with a break from life 🤣. Love how tattlers get the blame when we were calling people out for their horrific trolling 🙄

• Haha
Shann_offical5 thread #19 Everyone's a bit of a cnut sometimes so 🎶 except shan of course shes not that woman thankyewwwww
---
Thread #19 Born on a Friday, its all blue, let's just ignore all the wee & poo, thankyewwww

• Haha
Shan McCarney #19 really thinks she’s something special when in reality she’s a narcissistic Tasmanian devil

• Haha
Shann MCcarney #19 there’s poo and wee on the floor but she doesn’t care cos she's going on drug run number 44 🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread #19 Poor little lennie abused, shann doesn't care just wants views, talks to herself daily, not seen her kids lately..

Reactions: 10
Thread #19 Shann thanks she's funny, when in fact she's just gummy, coke bag number god knows, up the nose it goes

Reactions: 1
How does she not realise that tattle is no where near as bad as the trolls in her live when she turns sub only off? Us tattlers don't condone any of what has been said in those lives.

Reactions: 9
How does she not realise that tattle is no where near as bad as the trolls in her live when she turns sub only off? Us tattlers don't condone any of what has been said in those lives.
Absolutely, well well well ya know ya ya ya know (shann trying to string a sentence together)
---
Oh god defo thinks song was written for her! Idiot
---
That wig tho 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Shann_offical5 thread #19 Everyone's a bit of a cnut sometimes so 🎶 except shan of course shes not that woman thankyewwwww
---
Thread #19 Born on a Friday, its all blue, let's just ignore all the wee & poo, thankyewwww
when is her bday? i was born on a friday and i think its the same day as mine...id rather not have the same bday as a bleep 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.