Shann McCarney #18 Lucy was blocked and Sabina teew, respect the boundaries and say please and thankyeew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Updates since I’m watching while cleaning :
called little Lenny a snake and listed many reasons a few were; he isn’t a true Shanfam, he has a long tongue, he sleeps with everyone

She won’t reply to a sub because their name is Sophie and she doesn’t like that name

Telling that Sophie sub who simply asked what she has done wrong that she doesn’t respect boundaries and has now blocked her

will keep them coming

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Oh she's off her nut!!!!! Blocking a girl called Sophie and she can't respect boundaries,.the poor girl wanted to know wha she'd done but shann didn't like her name wtaf. Poor Lenny, I also feel sorry for Lulu the cat

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Disgusting bleeping witch witch 😡😡
I’m so so bleeping glad she isn’t a mother to those precious babies anymore. If she speaks to a stranger like that, imagine what they went through. Now it’s poor Lennie who gets it 😭😭😭

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She's definitely building up to an outburst today!!! Can't stand her she makes my skin crawl
---
Speaks like the world revolves around her!
---
Its starting.....an outburst is starting.....

Reactions: 8
She's just evil. An absolute horror. I was watching a documentary about The night stalker, and the detectives said he was evil and dead behind the eyes . This is just like her .

Reactions: 11
I just want those poor dogs rescued and she can go to hell as far as I'm concerned . She's rotten to the core.

• Heart
  • Sad
Shes at the point of no return. I can't listen when she's like this, she seriously reminds me of a serial killer. There's not a doubt in my mind if someone she didn't like was standing in front of her, she could easily attempt to kill them. I fear for anyone shes previously made death threats to. No joke she's capable of anything.

Reactions: 12
Shes at the point of no return. I can't listen when she's like this, she seriously reminds me of a serial killer. There's not a doubt in my mind if someone she didn't like was standing in front of her, she could easily attempt to kill them. I fear for anyone shes previously made death threats to. No joke she's capable of anything.
Completely agree. She sounds like a sociopath.

Reactions: 5
talking about us again 😭 thanks Shann...but ill repeat what i said earlier anything said here is FACTS

It’s not just snippets Shan you bleeping moron! You’re on live 12+ hours a day! A snippet is a video, it’s a fact. There’s far worse people on TikTok thank yew 😂

I take it she spent the day off TT yesterday and spent it reading here.....she is on one about us toxic witches today!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“To sit and watch someone all day is a little creepy” - says someone who subs and watches Shan 😭😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.