Shann McCarney #18 Lucy was blocked and Sabina teew, respect the boundaries and say please and thankyeew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw a screen shot of a ladies live this morning on my fyp
She was absolutely fuming about poor Lenny
Saying lunar is in heat and she is totally irresponsible

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Sucks to be those on the night shift for her singing live tonight πŸ€ͺ
Oh no really?! I turned her off and definitely won't be turning her back on. God I wish she would realise she can't sing. Makes me laugh how she thinks she's Mariah with the hands and moving her mouth away from the mic to hit 'high notes' but can't actually hit them 🀣🀣
---
Saw a screen shot of a ladies live this morning on my fyp
She was absolutely fuming about poor Lenny
Saying lunar is in heat and she is totally irresponsible
Yeah I've seen lots on my FYP some people out there are gunning for her!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry ladies I won't be taking the night shift.....she is a ballbag and I can't stomach her for longer than 2 mins at the minute 🀣🀣 .
You are all so good and dedicated to the cause we know you will keep us up to date 🀣🀣🀣πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

• Haha
Reactions: 4
All the shanscams are turning on eachother in the fb group chat. It really makes a good read. Someone was randomly blocked by shan, she admitted she gifted her all the time woke up today and was blocked... now theres an uproar x
---
One of the kids birthdays tomorrow x
I can’t see any of this. Where abouts is it please x
---
Someone has said something about paying taxes. She’s fixated on it today!!

Last edited:
We all deserve a prison sentence. We best get packing our cases for a few years behind bars. I'm sharing a cell with @IR0201 and @Faith61. Grab your partners people. Bring snacks and plenty of them

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We have just had a shout out. She believes that if she had killed herself everyone on tattle life should be punished for bullying and reactive abuse and we should use our real names and pictures.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She does all of this for attention. Jealous of you?! Hahahahahahaha needed that laugh Shan, thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
erm sorry shann all us tattlers speak facts not lies...thank yewwww πŸ™„ p.s didnt think you read tattle? πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All you jealous witches on here best calm down. You cannot be Shan so just accept it. Stop now ok just stop πŸ€ͺ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well I for one am totally jealous of you Shann....you spend 14days on live everyday, your children are being loved by other people, you have no family or friends in your life and your house stinks of πŸ’© because you don't train your dogs properly and who would probably want to get away from you if they could......oh yeah the jealousy is hanging out of me πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ™„
DUsXSyBb1KYve.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ok im making a stand and will finally admit I'm jealous. Hear me out for the reasons.
I'm jealous I didn't get my kids taken off me 😭
I'm jealous I can't spend 13 hours a day on live 😭
I'm jealous my dogs don't tit and piss inside 😭
I'm jealous I can't talk to magpies 😭
I'm jealous I don't have ghosts wandering about 😭
I'm jealous my car hasn't been seized 😭
I'm jealous I won't get a driving ban 😭
I'm jealous I don't like purple 😭
I'm jealous I don't emotionally abuse my dogs 😭
I'm jealous I'm not on drugs 😭
SOMEONE HELP ME GET OVER JEALOUSY 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok im making a stand and will finally admit I'm jealous. Hear me out for the reasons.
I'm jealous I didn't get my kids taken off me 😭
I'm jealous I can't spend 13 hours a day on live 😭
I'm jealous my dogs don't tit and piss inside 😭
I'm jealous I can't talk to magpies 😭
I'm jealous I don't have ghosts wandering about 😭
I'm jealous my car hasn't been seized 😭
I'm jealous I won't get a driving ban 😭
I'm jealous I don't like purple 😭
I'm jealous I don't emotionally abuse my dogs 😭
I'm jealous I'm not on drugs 😭
SOMEONE HELP ME GET OVER JEALOUSY 😫
Maybe a tissue will help? 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.