Shann McCarney #18 Lucy was blocked and Sabina teew, respect the boundaries and say please and thankyeew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She couldn’t even stay off social media for a day 🤣🤣🤣
I can guarantee that shes been on TT and insta on fake accounts all day and been BUSTING to put an update. She’s so delusional it’s actually pathetic 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
She stayed off social media for the day because no ambulances and police were called & she played the game well 🙄.... oh bore off Shan, you don't play games you're just a delusional idiot

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Wish I could read people like a book as Shann can. Human, animal, anyone she can read like a book. She’s so intelligent. I wish I was as amazing as her I really do. Reckon yous are all just jealous of her.

I’m super jealous. I wish I had Shans life. Time to quit my job, get rid of my kids, get rid of all my family and friends, start taking drugs, lose my car and make my pets tit inside. So excited for my new life 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 19
God she's on live spouting some psychology tit about dogs!! And how it's funny that people don't like the fact she can read people in situations she's very good at that apparently!!

Poor lennie being shouted at 'You've got your own food lennie thankyou'

I hate this witch
---
Shann stop trying to deflect the fact that you abuse that poor dog on a daily basis!!!! It's all over the FYP!

Oh duck off you weren't playing a game at all! You're an attention Seeker!! No one was playing mind games! No point has been proven! 'Can't kid a kidder' duck off shan duck offf

She played a psychological game!!! No scam You're not clever your a bleeping psychopath!!!

• Sad
Shan did you realise yesterday no one gives a flying duck what happens to you? Proving a point or realising not one person in the world cares about you? How embarrassing 🤣

• Haha
She proved a physiological welfare game? Make it make sense Shann 😂 none of us here are ringing emergency services and wasting their time on you. We can guarantee you that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Are you a little butt hurt that no one cared enough to ring for a welfare check when you was silent yesterday Shan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shan did you realise yesterday no one gives a flying duck what happens to you? Proving a point or realising not one person in the world cares about you? How embarrassing 🤣
Exactly this. She basically said ‘no one contacted me and no one cares’ but she sees that as a win rather then the fact she’s a c*unt and no one likes her 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The stuttering is unbearable!! And her spouting this 'psychology' tit is also unbearable the fact people are actually asking for advice astounds me

Reactions: 5
Sucks to be those on the night shift for her singing live tonight 🤪

• Haha
We will have no calling in sick tonight guys, if one has to suffer the singing then we all do. Get ear defenders ready

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.