Shann McCarney #18 Lucy was blocked and Sabina teew, respect the boundaries and say please and thankyeew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the shanscams are turning on eachother in the fb group chat. It really makes a good read. Someone was randomly blocked by shan, she admitted she gifted her all the time woke up today and was blocked... now theres an uproar x
---
One of the kids birthdays tomorrow x

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Now someone is claiming that the comments on the messenger can be deemed as bullying. Wish these people would have a day off. Id love to send the screenshots over but itll take ages taking all names and pictures off it hahaha xxx
---
"You know this counts as bullying right? Going off what you see on TikTok? None of us know anything about anyone’s life’s really. You know what you see which is a tiny bit of someone’s screen life"

So making an observation on someones behaviour that they openly upload to an open social media format can be deemed as bullying. Have a day offf hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Now someone is claiming that the comments on the messenger can be deemed as bullying. Wish these people would have a day off. Id love to send the screenshots over but itll take ages taking all names and pictures off it hahaha xxx
---
"You know this counts as bullying right? Going off what you see on TikTok? None of us know anything about anyone’s life’s really. You know what you see which is a tiny bit of someone’s screen life"

So making an observation on someones behaviour that they openly upload to an open social media format can be deemed as bullying. Have a day offf hahahahaha
I’m in this chat too but never comment in, I hardly go in but I’ve checked it tonight then ran here 🤣🤣🤣
---
Just a little snippet of what’s going down 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Do we reckon she'll go live tomorrow if it's one of the kids birthdays? Or will she do a disappearing act for a few days? I can imagine her going off the rails if she's on live tomorrow.

Do we reckon she'll go live tomorrow if it's one of the kids birthdays? Or will she do a disappearing act for a few days? I can imagine her going off the rails if she's on live tomorrow.
Course she will, it’s c**ty Tuesday so she will be live being rude and sarcastic to her subs 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really hope & pray if she does come live tomorrow she doesn’t turn sub chat off. That’s the last thing anyone wants as people will rinse her about her child’s birthday.

She won't care its their birthdays she won't give a flying duck but what she will do is come on tt & make a big song and dance probably another story time for the 29383828282 time and shouting & crying and then the comedown will be because it was G birthday.....

OR she will come on and not speak just to show everyone who's in control!

Reactions: 6
Saw a comment someone saying she abused her kids off camera and everyone heard not sure how true that is

• Wow
Reactions: 3
We’ve all heard her abuse her kids on camera, so dread to think what she was like off camera!

Reactions: 7
All the shanscams are turning on eachother in the fb group chat. It really makes a good read. Someone was randomly blocked by shan, she admitted she gifted her all the time woke up today and was blocked... now theres an uproar x
---
One of the kids birthdays tomorrow x
It’s G’s birthday on the 13th ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I dread to think what she did to her dogs on her self care day . I think she was in a bit of a huff because she went subs off and didn't have as many views and comments as she thought.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
The "spotlight".....jeez I've heard it all now!
She really lives in her own wee world.
Shann.....you ain't NO SUPERWOMAN when you can't even look after your own children!!

cjnW0Zac2i9XhMIKf1.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.