Shann McCarney #18 Lucy was blocked and Sabina teew, respect the boundaries and say please and thankyeew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see MomaB is making noise about photos. Tbf I have photos from many years back on my fb and never look at them. It really isn’t a big deal but it’s enough for her to get some clout I guess. I’m (obviously) no fan of Shann but MomaB would be nothing without her friendship and foeship!

Reactions: 8
I see MomaB is making noise about photos. Tbf I have photos from many years back on my fb and never look at them. It really isn’t a big deal but it’s enough for her to get some clout I guess. I’m (obviously) no fan of Shann but MomaB would be nothing without her friendship and foeship!
It's probably more of the fact that shan is hated so much and she attracts more hate day by day and whether we agree or not some people do go to the extremes of finding family members and photos etc if someone is only newish to her those girls could be mistaken for her kids as we all know she cba talking about them anymore so those photos could be used for the wrong reasons. As a very protective mother myself I would be raging I would have driven there by now and be at her front door!! That is probably more of the reason moma is going off on one

Reactions: 10
Fire starter kids likely watching her as well think oh I’ll try that 🤬

Reactions: 4
Lewwwna, I know life's pretty tit with the narc but stay away from the fire girl. She's not worth it.

Never tell me that I can’t do anything because I will …. Couldn’t keep your kids could you ??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How can she honestly be happy with the way her life is? It's quite tragic. I hope the dogs don't get burnt.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Why doesnt she get off her arse and pht the sogs some where safe away from flames . Making me mad

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Them subs on the same tit she is. She's super strong and another loves her attitude 😡
---
Laughing and joking about close Luna is too? Really

• Angry
Her and her brain dead subs are as bad as each other if you ask me!!
She is not capable of looking after kids or animals and all should be removed from her.
If the fire pit is out her neighbours will be in for a long night of it again!!

Reactions: 7
I dont know why her subs are finding it funny that the dogs are getting close to the fire. I don't like dogs, but I would NEVER find that funny!😡
---
Lenny seems sensible, he keeps trying to hump luna which gets her away from the fire

• Angry
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.