Shann McCarney #18 Lucy was blocked and Sabina teew, respect the boundaries and say please and thankyeew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw a video where she turned the live on while still in bed this morning......then said she was cleaning her nose on a sock because she didn't have a tissue......honest to god she is absolutely disgusting!!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I stand corrected on a previous comment I made on here about Voldemort, I've seen another video where she's obviously referring to her dad. So my apologies for any confusion when I said she was referring to grandma 😊

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I wonder how many poos are in her living room today 😅 also why doesn’t she peg her washing out instead of using the dryer 🤯

Reactions: 5
She must be running up a massive coke bill at this rate! She's still blocked for me! She makes my skin crawl and that voice just triggers me I can't watch her and after catching up here and seeing she was yet again abusive to poor lennie!! WTF are RSPCA doing!!

Reactions: 6
She can't honestly think that is a good look today!!!! 🙈🙈
She can't do anything without the live on, she is totally addicted to TT and swanning about like she doesn't have a care in the world while her children are getting easter eggs from other people! 😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 8
The fact she hasn't even bought the kids an egg....it can be given to them through SS

However maybe she's had all her rights taken away? That would obviously be the best outcome with all of this!
---
What does she like like today? I Need a good laugh 😃

Reactions: 10
What does she look like.....dancing away in the kitchen!! So not a good look! 🤢🤢
Screenshot_20230408-153239_TikTok.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Momma b is on live. What has Sniffany done to her I missed the beginning of it.
Shann has photos of momma bs kids from july 22 on her fb and insta and momma b messaged her yestersay and asked her to take them down but shann has ignored her and not taken them down

• Wow
Does she have any friends?family? Or does she literally just sit in her house on live day in day out?
Even her subs don't speak to her 🤣🤣 iv been watching on and off for a few days and she's boring as duck

Reactions: 4
Does she have any friends?family? Or does she literally just sit in her house on live day in day out?
Even her subs don't speak to her 🤣🤣 iv been watching on and off for a few days and she's boring as duck
No she has cut everyone off as she's paranoid and just horrible .
Momma B is fuming about the pics. She's messaged her by the looks of it and still hasn't taken them down, she's probably doing it to antagonize her . I'd be fuming too if it was my kids.

Reactions: 5
No she has cut everyone off as she's paranoid and just horrible .
Momma B is fuming about the pics. She's messaged her by the looks of it and still hasn't taken them down, she's probably doing it to antagonize her . I'd be fuming too if it was my kids.
Who's mumma B and what picturss

Reactions: 3
Back outside, music blaring today again.....I feel so sorry for her neighbours! I don't care if it is the afternoon or not, in her case it is non stop all day everyday!

• Angry
Shann has photos of momma bs kids from july 22 on her fb and insta and momma b messaged her yestersay and asked her to take them down but shann has ignored her and not taken them down
Moma B, I know you read here so will post this here for you. If you type into Google "report someone with photos of my children", you'll get links to both Facebook and Instagram where you can fill in forms to have the photos removed. I hope this helps.

Screenshot_20230408_164239.jpg
Screenshot_20230408_164259.jpg

This woman is always on my FYP and she is tragically always alone and never goes out? She has no friends no subs, what a sad little life she has
---
Why does she find everything disgusting or annoying. She’s always annoyed about something then suddenly singing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.