Shann McCarney #18 Lucy was blocked and Sabina teew, respect the boundaries and say please and thankyeew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so horrible to those subs. Watching her laugh sarcastically and get annoyed when they are talking about their serious health issues and saying ‘I will just let you think of your own positives’

she is also annoyed that the dogs wont just lie down and do nothing 😑
She is absolutely horrible, shoving the dog off who is asking for attention

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Who is trying to "mother" her and she's not happy about it??
---
She's away to meet the dealer 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who is trying to "mother" her and she's not happy about it??
---
She's away to meet the dealer 🤣
No one was she got angry with the subs for talking about their health issues between themselves and said they reminded her of 2 people she hates now she’s gone out and came off live

• Angry
Reactions: 6
She's back on again and she was going out when the live went off....must have been meeting the dealer!!
---
How can one person have so much washing...it baffles me!?!?!

Reactions: 9
She's back on again and she was going out when the live went off....must have been meeting the dealer!!
---
How can one person have so much washing...it baffles me!?!?!
Every time I see her during the day she has a different outfit on every time

This woman is always on my FYP and she is tragically always alone and never goes out? She has no friends no subs, what a sad little life she has
---
Why does she find everything disgusting or annoying. She’s always annoyed about something then suddenly singing
Because the world revolves around her didn't you know that? Every song can be suited to her and her only!
---
How can 1 person afford so much coke!! Her coke must be tit and cheap 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Because the world revolves around her didn't you know that? Every song can be suited to her and her only!
---
How can 1 person afford so much coke!! Her coke must be tit and cheap 🤣
The likelihood that it's cheap amphetamine and not actual beak, amphetamines are way cheaper, cheap and cheerful as they say. Whatever floats her boat. Personally, I'd rather be with my kids,.working a decent honest living (y)
---
Oh apparently her cars been crushed aswell cos she never paid the bill so she'll have to pay for the value of the car ...oh dear shann karma's a witch isn't it Hun 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ooo shes got a new one licking her coked up bum bum x
---
Her mums ashes have been scattered today... now shes ranting about it. Typical narc turning a big thing into her. X

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Me trying to make head nor tail of what she is talking about now.......I thought she didn't get on with her Mum.....oh she is going to sing!!
JSueytO5O29yM.gif

• Haha
We managed to get to 7.20pm before Miss Selfish herself remembered her mums ashes were being scattered today. So cue the singing dancing in the sky and the tears
Edit to add we got the pleasure of the cringy rewrite 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Eugh this is cringe
---
Are you proud and smiling everyday.... whats to be proud of? What has she actually done thats successful or anything to be proud of

And now we are onto belting out disney!!!
How she can even listen to disney is beyond me to be honest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.