Shann McCarney #18 Lucy was blocked and Sabina teew, respect the boundaries and say please and thankyeew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up on last night's tit show. I hope her kids have a great Easter away from the narcissistic witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I've had to stop watching her again, she's so bleeping triggering , I've had ss breathing down my neck previously for allegedly being a chronic drinker by my bitter violent ex who I wouldn't lend £500 to - I drank once a wk burt drank till I passed out.
I worked hard to prove myself and keep my children. This cnut just thinks of herself. I unfortunately see similarities between us I lost my Stepdad & lil Brother within months 6yrs ago & 3yrs ago I lost my Mum & Nan within months of each other , so I turned to alcohol. I now attend regular counselling and drink groups. I'm a loner in the fact I've cut friends out of my life because I refuse to fund their drinking. Its all about wanting to change for your kids no matter how hard reality is

Happy Easter all except Shan the Narcissistic Cnut.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Just catching up on last night's tit show. I hope her kids have a great Easter away from the narcissistic witch.
She doesn't care about Easter anyway, she said it's just religious and she's not into that...what a twit!!!
She is honestly the most selfish, nasty, narcissistic human I have ever had the displeasure of coming across!! And the absolute arseholes pandering and enabling her in the comments are just as bad. I feel so sorry for her neighbours, the music is just non stop from morning to night and I heard her commenting last night about her neighbour closing their windows!! She doesn't care about anyone literally only herself. And to still have music blaring outside still after 1am if the absolute limit. She needs turffed out of that house and pronto!! 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I switched off at 2.15am when she was cooking 'dinner' and still had the music going. God knows what time she decided go call it a night

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I've had to stop watching her again, she's so bleeping triggering , I've had ss breathing down my neck previously for allegedly being a chronic drinker by my bitter violent ex who I wouldn't lend £500 to - I drank once a wk burt drank till I passed out.
I worked hard to prove myself and keep my children. This cnut just thinks of herself. I unfortunately see similarities between us I lost my Stepdad & lil Brother within months 6yrs ago & 3yrs ago I lost my Mum & Nan within months of each other , so I turned to alcohol. I now attend regular counselling and drink groups. I'm a loner in the fact I've cut friends out of my life because I refuse to fund their drinking. Its all about wanting to change for your kids no matter how hard reality is

Happy Easter all except Shan the Narcissistic Cnut.
I'm sorry you've had such a hard time of it , but well done for putting the work in for yourself and your kids .

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Jesus the woman can’t even brush her teef without putting the live on first!! Hairy I’ll do your early shift for yewwww. That’s what family’s about!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shan reakons the good thing about working from home is it doesn't matter if you have a hangover 😂😂😂, she cracks me up. What work you doing Shan apart from making a massive bleep of yourself and making your neighbours lives a misery. If I was the neighbours I would definitely need to do some DIY today, there would be holes that needed drilling that I didn't know I needed 😂

• Haha
Shan reakons the good thing about working from home is it doesn't matter if you have a hangover 😂😂😂, she cracks me up. What work you doing Shan apart from making a massive bleep of yourself and making your neighbours lives a misery. If I was the neighbours I would definitely need to do some DIY today, there would be holes thas needed drilling that I didn't know I needed 😂
It would be a day to " start the loft conversion"😡

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The neighbours should have set their alarm for 6am and got stuck into the diy, hammering, drilling, music and generally made as much noise as they could!!

Honestly I would have her pulled over the fence and the speaker shoved up her ass!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
The craic on the live is mighty!!! She can hardly keep up with the comments! 🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣
So awkward!!
ZA00kZqR8RvkiiKF33.gif

---
I've seen literally 2 comments!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.