Shann McCarney #18 Lucy was blocked and Sabina teew, respect the boundaries and say please and thankyeew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shan doesn't give a tit who she affects around her, its all about Shan, she's the only person who matters. Nevermind the mental trauma she puts her poor neighbours through on a daily basis. I've never known anyone so selfish in my life.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
She doesn't even try to hide it...she is true psycho
Hopefully, she will be out on her ear when she no longer has legal custody of those children..doubt she would be able to top up the rent...its a decent house that without support and help of family who she slags off daily, she would not be in there in the first place...she forgets all that..cos she's hard done by, poor Shannon 😡
---

Been out there for hours.. her poor neighbours, its disgusting
Because Shann only cares about Shann. The thing is with her being in the back garden, if her neighbours have children they are probably in the back bedrooms, I hope she isn't disturbing anyone too much 😞
---
Shan doesn't give a tit who she affects around her, its all about Shan, she's the only person who matters. Nevermind the mental trauma she puts her poor neighbours through on a daily basis. I've never known anyone so selfish in my life.
I don't know how anyone, especially someone who has had children, can be so self centred and ignorant 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
it really is disgusting. how can someone be so cold? it boggles me! no your wrong hairy i think your forgetting all the mental trauma SHANN has been through her whole life with everyone shes come into contact with! thank yewww 🤣 more like its the other way around and all them people have had trauma from her the psycho witch.
---
Because Shann only cares about Shann. The thing is with her being in the back garden, if her neighbours have children they are probably in the back bedrooms, I hope she isn't disturbing anyone too much 😞
---

I don't know how anyone, especially someone who has had children, can be so self centred and ignorant 😡
Shann wouldnt care anyway... would mp say "sorry i was acting" 💀daft bleep.

• Haha
These subs make me piss when they say people only see snippets of Shans life 🤣🤣🤣 Shes live for an average of 13 hours a day, that's not snippets you dumb twats.
Also Shan you haven't played anyone at their own game, your life is crumbling in front of our eyes. You have lost your kids, your car, your friends, your family, hopefully the house very soon. So whatever game have you played, you are certainly not winning. Several people have had a helping hand in making sure your kids are safe, as well as making sure you was stopped from potentially killing someone whilst being a irresponsible driver. I dont see you winning. Sucks to be you

• Heart
Reactions: 12
These subs make me piss when they say people only see snippets of Shans life 🤣🤣🤣 Shes live for an average of 13 hours a day, that's not snippets you dumb twats.
Also Shan you haven't played anyone at their own game, your life is crumbling in front of our eyes. You have lost your kids, your car, your friends, your family, hopefully the house very soon. So whatever game have you played, you are certainly not winning. Several people have had a helping hand in making sure your kids are safe, as well as making sure you was stopped from potentially killing someone whilst being a irresponsible driver. I dont see you winning. Sucks to be you
She is literally live every hour she is awake, I think we see everything

Reactions: 9
Her fucked up ego...she believes her own tit.
She's literally alone in the world and sits there preaching. She doesn't care she hasn't seen her own children in weeks...hopefully never will again an never put them through the trauma again that we've witnessed..she's literally devoid of emotion, she has to be😡

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Ok so it’s 1:19am I’ve just had a scroll and she’s still sat outside smoking the 🌱 with music blaring!

• Angry
I can’t imagine living that life! Give me my kids, job and crazy busy life any day over that sad lonely life she’s chose and thinks is a good life I couldn’t imagine going a day without my children

• Sad
1.36a.m and the selfish witch is still in the garden having a party with Sarah in the comments, who is clearly pissed herself!
Absolute disgrace.. someone seriously needs to give her a short sharp shock
For those who missed the party...here's a few snaps
Thankyeeew

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Up taking some medication and thought would have a peek. She's still live at 1:43 in her garden with music blaring. Those poor neighbours. She's off her tits

• Angry
I really hope that's not MINCE on your pasta bolognaise & full packet of parmesan shann 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Goooood morning fuckers ♥. I think I need to change my shift. The 5am start is really boring because she doesn’t emerge from her pit until lunchtime. Who wants to swap shifts with me? Thank yewwww, I appreciate that

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.