Shann McCarney #18 Lucy was blocked and Sabina teew, respect the boundaries and say please and thankyeew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will be in a foul mood then that's for sure!!

Imagine 26, a mother of 2 and sat doing this on Good Friday!! And she doesn't give two flying shits!!
---
Me when she is talking to the live but no one is actually talking to her!??!!
K7wefAIekAeEEgdhEu.gif

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Narc Shan making her neighbours lives pure hell. I would be arrested if I lived next door to her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone should post out some
little notes to her neighbours as if it’s from her asking them to follow her on TikTok 🙈😂
---
Ffs 3/4 more subs

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Does anyone know the neighbours either side? I’d love to pay for a weekend away for them either side just to give them a break from her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shann on the daily, peforming for her fans non stop
Zb0iANs1ltiZyqhLYV.gif

---
Her poor neighbours!!!!
kGX3WmRxZ9HUs.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 6
clicked on her live to hear the words "i know better" course Shann 🙄 poor neighbours
---
pupils are huge again i see 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 5
She's said she doesn't give a duck😡😡
Doesn't respect her neighbours..only respects those who respect her....hope she end up out on her arse..asap😡
that will be the next thing hopefully, selfish witch!
---
can you imagine if her neighbours have young children? not that Shann would care clearly as she dont even care about her own two!

• Angry
that will be the next thing hopefully, selfish witch!
---
can you imagine if her neighbours have young children? not that Shann would care clearly as she dont even care about her own two!
Exactly, or elderly..I'm angry for them...I'm livid.
I just hope the police come knocking or climb over the fence and sort her out....she's sick😡

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Exactly, or elderly..I'm angry for them...I'm livid.
I just hope the police come knocking or climb over the fence and sort her out....she's sick😡
agreed. how does she desrve to be sitting in a 3 bed house on her own angers me. whether its private rented or not! theres so many people struggling to find houses of that size to rent.

i mean have a bit of respect for neighbours an sit indoors with music on at a lower volume surely? she literally is all about herself!!
---
she is wired up to her tits...not very good at hiding it is she 🙄
---
"let the words fall out, honestly" HONESTLY Shann your a good for nothing selfish bleep who does not care about anyone other than themselves. You are going to end up a very lonely women (already are) its embarassing. You deserve nothing and no one. i honestly hope your end up in a cardboard box!! Rant over 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Just looked, is she outside??

I think it might be a crazy weekend with her this week, with the ashes being scattered.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
agreed. how does she desrve to be sitting in a 3 bed house on her own angers me. whether its private rented or not! theres so many people struggling to find houses of that size to rent.

i mean have a bit of respect for neighbours an sit indoors with music on at a lower volume surely? she literally is all about herself!!
---
she is wired up to her tits...not very good at hiding it is she 🙄
She doesn't even try to hide it...she is true psycho
Hopefully, she will be out on her ear when she no longer has legal custody of those children..doubt she would be able to top up the rent...its a decent house that without support and help of family who she slags off daily, she would not be in there in the first place...she forgets all that..cos she's hard done by, poor Shannon 😡
---
Just looked, is she outside??

I think it might be a crazy weekend with her this week, with the ashes being scattered.
Been out there for hours.. her poor neighbours, its disgusting

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.