Shann McCarney #18 Lucy was blocked and Sabina teew, respect the boundaries and say please and thankyeew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is yellow and why is she purple? I don’t understand. Also, why does she always make the songs about her?
Your guess is as good as ours at this point. I've forgotten who's who in the Shan rainbow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s the black wig now I can’t keep up which personality is she now oh sorry she only has the one & that’s a fully blown narcissistic one

• Haha
Wow katie with no followers has just asked if she’s taken the dogs out anywhere nice and Shann is not happy hahaha. She’s blocked her. She is being taken for a fool and is now she’s going to be a cow which is apparently what everyone wants. Well she always is a cow so no change or different than any other time.
I can hear the dogs barking constantly downstairs. Anyone know if they have been out today at all

something is brewing. That face!!! 🙈😱

• Sad
She doesn't look very happy and those poor dogs are downstairs just constantly barking!!! 🥺🥺
---
Is that the same Katie who was Shann's no. 1 fan??

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Wow katie with no followers has just asked if she’s taken the dogs out anywhere nice and Shann is not happy hahaha. She’s blocked her. She is being taken for a fool and is now she’s going to be a cow which is apparently what everyone wants. Well she always is a cow so no change or different than any other time.
I can hear the dogs barking constantly downstairs. Anyone know if they have been out today at all

something is brewing. That face!!! 🙈😱
Probably telling her they need a pee and she sits there abusing people on a screen & me me me as per
---
Has she just put her wkd drink in the cup so people can’t see 🤣

• Haha
Who's pissed on her cornflakes today? In a foul mood isn't she.

• Haha
Oh bloody hell here we go. Green screen on very soon 🙄🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Evening tattle fam! I’ve been away today as my eldest has turned 15 😳 do we have a little update because mannn she don’t look happy. What’s happened? I think because of what’s due to happen tomorrow tonight and tomorrow is gonna be a rollercoaster 🎢 hold on tight guys this might get bumpy

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She looks well drugged up .
---
Evening tattle fam! I’ve been away today as my eldest has turned 15 😳 do we have a little update because mannn she don’t look happy. What’s happened? I think because of what’s due to happen tomorrow tonight and tomorrow is gonna be a rollercoaster 🎢 hold on tight guys this might get bumpy
What's due to happen tomorrow ?

Reactions: 3
Thankyeww for the shoutout Shan but you really don't need to take the time to read here if you think it's a bullying website

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.