Shann McCarney #18 Lucy was blocked and Sabina teew, respect the boundaries and say please and thankyeew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm intrigued to when this was , before the kids I'm hoping . But yes, I don't think anything shocks us about her now !
Nope not before the kids! He had a thing for underage teenagers rather than little kids (as far as I know). She hid him under her bed when social services came for a visit 🤪

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Nope not before the kids! He had a thing for underage teenagers rather than little kids (as far as I know). She hid him under her bed when social services came for a visit 🤪
Christ ! Did she still have custody of the kids then ? Definitely not surprising though .

Reactions: 3
What’s the story with the hair? I have heard she shaved it before court or something?

Reactions: 3
What’s the story with the hair? I have heard she shaved it before court or something?
She would regularly dye it and then shaved it "for charity". She's been bleaching it once every now and again even after being told not to due to needing to be drug tested. She's not dyed it in about a month or so now and has some random shaved sections of hair that I'm guessing she's done in order for that section to be drug tested.

Reactions: 5
AAACA775-AE8F-49C7-B680-A8AA3AFFEA2A.png

She definitely cooks. Makes out she doesn’t eat and might have a pot noodle. She always have stuff like this on the drainer. Wish she would stop slagging Lennie off about licking lunas vagina! He’s a dog. It’s their normal behaviour.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Just scrolled past her live she’s just put Lennie in the kitchen 🤬 what a vile witch every day have a day off you narcissistic witch !!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
She has just blocked someone for saying exactly that. Not welcome in the Shan fam apparently

• Angry
Reactions: 5
View attachment 2084507
She definitely cooks. Makes out she doesn’t eat and might have a pot noodle. She always have stuff like this on the drainer. Wish she would stop slagging Lennie off about licking lunas vagina! He’s a dog. It’s their normal behaviour.
I’m sure she’s just blocked someone for saying it’s normal behaviour, she spoke to her like dirt too

• Angry
  • Wow
Oh dear god. The women needs to stop thinking that Lennie is a human and everything he does is based on human behaviour. He’s a dog. She’s such a bleeping twunt. Dogs sniff and lick each other ‘he need to learn no means no’ duck OFF SHANN JUST duck OFFFFFFF.

sorry. Just needed to get that out.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She has just blocked someone for saying exactly that. Not welcome in the Shan fam apparently
Imagine being a part of the bleeping sham fam nahh I’d rather not !
---
76D7AF1D-65EE-4D27-A870-935872811125.jpeg

Last edited:
Luna will soon tell Lenny if he’s being too much!
shan hasn’t got a clue 🤬

• Angry
Has lunar been spayed ?
No she hasn't. Shan can easily put a stop to normal dog behaviour and get Lenny neutered instead of buying drugs but she obviously prefers to keep shouting at Lenny for normal dog behavior

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Just saw her and caught her saying......she is there everyday giving everyone her time because that's the best thing you can give someone is time, whether she feels like it or not!!! Does she actually listen to herself??? She has 2 children which she is not interested in giving her time too but would happily give it to strangers on the internet!! I don't even know what to say about her now tbh, she is absolutely disgusting human!! 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Who is yellow and why is she purple? I don’t understand. Also, why does she always make the songs about her?

Reactions: 4
Been out with my family today so have I missed anything?
---
Where does she get her awful dance moves from
---
Something must have happened. She has 7 more subs since last night 🤬👊🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I don't understand why her followers and subs are continuing to go up??? I don't get it? Why are people supporting her the way she behaves!! 😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.