Shann McCarney #18 Lucy was blocked and Sabina teew, respect the boundaries and say please and thankyeew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She went to the shop then decided to had 40 minutes to play music so put it blaring without any thought for the neighbours yet again. She feels on top of the world because of football, I highly doubt the scattering on her mums ashes on Saturday is within her thoughts. Vile

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Would love to ask him stuff but defo wouldn’t. He doesn’t need to hear anything about her I’m sure. Best thing he did was split with her.
---
She went to the shop then decided to had 40 minutes to play music so put it blaring without any thought for the neighbours yet again. She feels on top of the world because of football, I highly doubt the scattering on her mums ashes on Saturday is within her thoughts. Vile
I just don’t understand how someone can be so happy when you’ve birthed two beautiful pure innocent babies and have lost them. It’s heartbreaking. Hate to think if children not wanted by their own mother who’s dancing around so happy 😢

• Sad
Would love to ask him stuff but defo wouldn’t. He doesn’t need to hear anything about her I’m sure. Best thing he did was split with her.
---

I just don’t understand how someone can be so happy when you’ve birthed two beautiful pure innocent babies and have lost them. It’s heartbreaking. Hate to think if children not wanted by their own mother who’s dancing around so happy 😢
She had R then regretted it because she realised the world didn’t revolve around her, then had G ‘by force’ allegedly 🤥 think she accidentally fell pregnant again. Now she loves she doesn’t have the responsibility and can blame her past ‘trauma’ so the guilt isn’t there either

• Angry
  • Sad
I'm assuming she lives I'm a 3 bed council house, seeing as she isn't in need anyone she should hand it back to a family who desperately deserves it

Reactions: 1
I don’t know any details tho. Presumably they need an address etc I want to report her. I’m so sad about it too
I've given the address if you give her name and the dogs name and the area Immingham they can link it up thankyou for helping that dog needs removing the more reports I'm hoping the better chance!

Reactions: 8
Morning immature witches and bastards! I conked last night so missed the tit show. I did think I’d wake up to some questions about Shan dating a n*nce but maybe it’s just not that shocking for Shan 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Morning immature witches and bastards! I conked last night so missed the tit show. I did think I’d wake up to some questions about Shan dating a n*nce but maybe it’s just not that shocking for Shan 🤪
I'm intrigued to when this was , before the kids I'm hoping . But yes, I don't think anything shocks us about her now !

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.