Shann McCarney #18 Lucy was blocked and Sabina teew, respect the boundaries and say please and thankyeew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive got a theory on why she treats lennie like dirt... hes a male isnt he... hes constantly going on about how her dad treated her like crap exes ... bla bla so i think in her warped brain. Shes treating lennie like crap as a way of saying women are powerful. Just a theory... but wouldnt put it past her. X

Reactions: 5
The reason she dislikes Lenny is because she copied someone else when they got the same dog and now she no longer likes that person so she takes it out on Lenny. Emotionally abusing an animal exactly the same way she did to her kids. She's not capable of loving anything that breaths apart from herself

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Ive got a theory on why she treats lennie like dirt... hes a male isnt he... hes constantly going on about how her dad treated her like crap exes ... bla bla so i think in her warped brain. Shes treating lennie like crap as a way of saying women are powerful. Just a theory... but wouldnt put it past her. X
i think you could be right!! makes me laugh how everyone in her life up till now have been the bad ones but Shann hasnt 🤣 can clearly see from her lives and the things she has done on lives shes the bad egg!

Reactions: 3
11 fukin minutes. That’s it. In two days. An 11 minute walk. Wow!!

• Sad
I know right. How awful. It’s bullying. It’s mind games. It’s coercive control. She’s a fukin narcissist. Honestly I want to go round there and fukin smash the window and take Lennie and cuddle him and let him run free on the beach and then feed him chicken or tuna😢😢
---

Spilt with Adam and kids in care. Was supposed to get the children back but she’s made no effort and makes a complete fool of herself on live so has no chance of having them back. She had a breakdown and either gave them up or had them taken (someone else will know which) she hasn’t seen them for over 6 weeks ish now. She used to be able to have visits. She won’t allow anyone to challenge her on anything I or say any specific words in her chat or you get blocked immediately.
---
Oh and she also had her car taken after she was caught over the limit on drugs
---
Lennie now is your chance. Run away and be free from the witch
The kids were taken and contact stopped when she made death threats to several people in her family and the foster carers on live

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
what is she jabbering on about now? 'you all thought i was crazy but i spotted it a long time ago before you all did' wtf 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
I may be completely wrong but I thought it was her dad that was Voldemort she said because Harry got a scar from him and I’m sure she claimed her dad threw something at her head which caused a scar (this hasn’t been proven just a claim from her)

Reactions: 1
Her dad, uncles, brother and grandad are/were all lovely and she’s full of tit about her past to do with them. She’s defo had a few bad ex’s, the n*nce was one 😳 and R’s potential dad was a bit of a rogue. But the rest of the men aren’t. They put up with her lies, hissy fits, selfishness and tit attitude for her whole life. I think in her warped mind if any man has ever disagreed with her or called her out on something, they’re abusive. She does the same to her subs! The reason she hates Lenny is because she’s a psycho and because someone she hates has a dachshund.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Football Shan is my second least favourite Shan character (smug Shan is the worst). Pretending as if she knows what she's on about, getting changed into her trackies just to watch it, forgetting that her team used to lose like 20-0 with her in goal.

Why's she not filming herself in the living room, giving them a team talk in the woosah chair like she did during the Euros...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As if she got changed into her trackies and trainers to stand in the door way, she is odd. And why does she always wear shoes in the house? Each to their own and all that but don’t people wear slippers usually if anything?
---
And why does she leave her live on whisky the camera is pointing into a corner and nothing is happening?! Just turn TikTok off…

I blocked her last night! I feel so helpless that I'm trying my hardest to get the RSPCA involved and don't know what's happening of they're going or not! I just cannot watch her abuse that dog I just can't. Seeing that picture of his little face honestly makes me sob! Please someone tell me what more I can do! 😭 I dislike her so much I bleeping hate you shan!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I've even told them.to remove him and I will.lcome for him wherever he is the same day!! I will take time off work to get him and bring him with me!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.