Shann McCarney #18 Lucy was blocked and Sabina teew, respect the boundaries and say please and thankyeew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been down a rabbit hole with it this morning found his tiktoc and apparently he did a live about it but couldn't see out. He seems like a nice bloke tbf. Is she just off her rocker I saw her live last night bit odd
I don’t know anything about this girl just wondering where he kids and fella are

Reactions: 1
Why is she constantly on live even when she goes the shops I couldn’t think of anything worse than being live on tiktok every move you make it baffles me
---
1B2BBC31-E84C-4EB9-82AA-D66801DAC102.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 2
she really is a joke 🤦🏻‍♀️ come out as gay last year and now shes not gay anymore 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Right so who is Voldemort. She’s just seen them and stopped herself having a panic attach. Well done Shann. 🙄
she’s left the dogs at home and I think she’s cleaning more before she takes them. That’s 2 days since they’ve been walked 👊🏻🤬🤯
---
All the kids in the shop 🙈

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Right so who is Voldemort. She’s just seen them and stopped herself having a panic attach. Well done Shann. 🙄
she’s left the dogs at home and I think she’s cleaning more before she takes them. That’s 2 days since they’ve been walked 👊🏻🤬🤯
---
All the kids in the shop 🙈
She refers to Grandma as Voldermort. The same Grandma who was there for Shan through everything, The same Grandma who was the supervisor while Shan could still see her kids. But Grandma made a bad move as far as Shans concerned and agreed with social services over something so Shans held it against her ever since

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
She refers to Grandma as Voldermort. The same Grandma who was there for Shan through everything, The same Grandma who was the supervisor while Shan could still see her kids. But Grandma made a bad move as far as Shans concerned and agreed with social services over something so Shans held it against her ever since
I’ll never forget that day her Grandma came to her house and she spoke to her like absolute tit ☹ broke my heart and I was actually worried how she’d treat her when she went off live

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
🤣🤣🤣 some of these videos

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those poor fukin dogs. She wonders why they are hyper!! They need exercise. Mine have been out twice today and will go out for a quick one before bed. Now she’s taking Lennie back because he’s too noisy. He’s not allowed to go 😢😢

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Please tell me someone is watching this now omg!!!!
i missed it ...what she done now? ☹
---
Those poor fukin dogs. She wonders why they are hyper!! They need exercise. Mine have been out twice today and will go out for a quick one before bed. Now she’s taking Lennie back because he’s too noisy. He’s not allowed to go 😢😢
can you imagine what she was like to her little ones if this is how she treats her dogs! jesus 😰

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
---

can you imagine what she was like to her little ones if this is how she treats her dogs! jesus 😰
Was about to take them both out for a walk but because Lennie was barking she put him back in and just took luna 😫😫

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
---

I know right. How awful. It’s bullying. It’s mind games. It’s coercive control. She’s a fukin narcissist. Honestly I want to go round there and fukin smash the window and take Lennie and cuddle him and let him run free on the beach and then feed him chicken or tuna😢😢
---
Hello! So I’m a newbie , where are her kids!? Where is the man she was with!
Thanks from an inquiring mind !!!!
Spilt with Adam and kids in care. Was supposed to get the children back but she’s made no effort and makes a complete fool of herself on live so has no chance of having them back. She had a breakdown and either gave them up or had them taken (someone else will know which) she hasn’t seen them for over 6 weeks ish now. She used to be able to have visits. She won’t allow anyone to challenge her on anything I or say any specific words in her chat or you get blocked immediately.
---
Oh and she also had her car taken after she was caught over the limit on drugs
---
Lennie now is your chance. Run away and be free from the witch

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.