Shann McCarney #18 Lucy was blocked and Sabina teew, respect the boundaries and say please and thankyeew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she applies make up makes me cringe so hard. No primer, dry beauty blender she just drags across her face 😖 and she's just put it in her mouth 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
im confused as to what point she was proving by going live and letting trolls slate her, her kids and her passed family members for 12+hours??

Reactions: 6
Notice how she gets really short with her subs and the way she speaks to them? I don’t understand sure you would be the nicest to them would you not? Like why would you sit 13 plus hours yesterday taking abuse after abuse not snapping in your own words and taking hit after hit but someone simply suggests to answer the calls and she gets really short with her in here response “no just no”

Reactions: 8
What I find weird is her talking to her subs as if they were the ones trolling her yesterday, she literally lumps them in the same category, she answered a sub comment and said ‘all of you were trying to annoy me so I thought I would sit in silence and do it back to you’. Just shows she really doesn’t care about anyone or anything she just wants the money. At this point if she cared about anyone but herself she would remove herself from social media, get help and fight tooth and nail for her littles. But instead she’d rather put her energy into a live like yesterday where there is 0 positive outcomes for anyone.

Reactions: 6
Been down a rabbit hole with it this morning found his tiktoc and apparently he did a live about it but couldn't see out. He seems like a nice bloke tbf. Is she just off her rocker I saw her live last night bit odd
I really want to look at him. What’s his user name please 😬
---
Found him 🙈
---
It’s awful for the kids. He seemed to be a massive part of their lives and not only have they lost him, they lost their home and their mummy 😢
---
Oh god she’s back on one.” Inspirational tit chat from shann “

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
So, let's get this straight. After she took filtered words off yesterday and allowed loads of vile comments, some regarding her kids names, passed relatives names, some telling her she deserves to be where her mum and brother are, which affected alot of people mentally, even tattlers, but she allowed all that. Yet she's back today giving her crappy advice. All that to prove she can deal with trolls. A game, manipulation obviously since she's gained 3 subs so far today.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
So, let's get this straight. After she took filtered words off yesterday and allowed loads of vile comments, some regarding her kids names, passed relatives names, some telling her she deserves to be where her mum and brother are, which affected alot of people mentally, even tattlers, but she allowed all that. Yet she's back today giving her crappy advice. All that to prove she can deal with trolls. A game, manipulation obviously since she's gained 3 subs so far today.
G’s upcoming birthday kept being mentioned and Shan had no reaction. Broke me 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 11
G’s upcoming birthday kept being mentioned and Shan had no reaction. Broke me 😭
She had the power to stop that last night but she let it continue untill gone 1am. No way do I agree with the vile comments but it's unforgivable that she chose to allow her kids names to be dragged along with it all.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.