Shann McCarney #18 Lucy was blocked and Sabina teew, respect the boundaries and say please and thankyeew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s all u need not hard to find her cos she does 20 shop runs a day 😃 all walking distance from her she’s not cleaver
I don't see the point in doxxing stuff, doesn't achieve anything and she clearly doesn't give a damn

Reactions: 2
I don't see the point in doxxing stuff, doesn't achieve anything and she clearly doesn't give a damn
Nor me and nor does she 😆 but she has been on about house moves so ovis what she is wanting
---
Needs be in locked away keeps thrown to
---
Who is Bella

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Nor me and nor does she 😆 but she has been on about house moves so ovis what she is wanting
---
Needs be in locked away keeps thrown to
She's doxxed herself many times before, if her council/landlord re home her they are just as stupid as she is. She needs re homed into a cardboard box behind the back of sainsburys 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She has doxxed herself on more than one occassion no matter what she says!!!
---
She is "a mother" I use that term very loosely btw, its 1pm on a Wednesday and she is still putting her orange makeup on!!
The rest of us have been up and sorted hours ago, kids sorted and half a days work done........what a sad life she does lead.

Reactions: 7
She’s doxxed herself loads but I still don’t agree with people doxxing her. Plus it’s illegal 🙄. Also some comments are taking it too far, I’ve left the live as it made me feel uncomfy

Reactions: 5
She's high as a kite....I don't have the headspace for this "thing" today, I will just catch up on here witches ✌✌✌
She is just getting exactly what she wants, attention and gifts!
Same,honestly I only watch because I like it when someone lives on the edge in the comments. She’s not even reading them now. It’s not feeding my requirements 🙈😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
She’s doxxed herself loads but I still don’t agree with people doxxing her. Plus it’s illegal 🙄. Also some comments are taking it too far, I’ve left the live as it made me feel uncomfy
Agreed. Doxxing is always wrong. The live is pretty dull anyway. Just people going to town on her in the comments and her ignoring it all. No remotely funny comments.

She knows exactly what she’s doing, sat there all smug, she knows her views will go up and people who don’t know will feel sorry for her, then the gifts will start coming, I’ve turned off, a mixture of some of the comments which then make her look like a ‘victim’ and the smugness, is too much 😡

who is Bella?
Someone that subbed to her. It was claimed that she took her own life but there's absolutely zero proof to back that up. I personally believe Bella was a fake sub and then started the rumour on another fake sub account.

Say what you want about us Tattlers, but we deal with facts and receipts (and added humour).

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I went into the live for a second and she was smiling her ugly head off saying " I'm on top of the world" duck off Shan. Your a disgrace. She has put comments on because she is skint and gets paid for the views people shouldn't give her the money or the attention she honestly boils my piss I can't even watch it

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I feel sorry for those poor dogs downstairs for the hours it takes her to get sorted everyday and they get a 5min walk.
I feel sorry for her neighbours too, the music is just never ending, all day everyday!

Why would you sit and read those comments while miming and dancing, she just wants attention good or bad, it was very uncomfortable watching tbh.
She really needs to get herself sorted out!!

Reactions: 10
I feel sorry for those poor dogs downstairs for the hours it takes her to get sorted everyday and they get a 5min walk.
I feel sorry for her neighbours too, the music is just never ending, all day everyday!

Why would you sit and read those comments while miming and dancing, she just wants attention good or bad, it was very uncomfortable watching tbh.
She really needs to get herself sorted out!!
Yeh the poor dogs. They have no way of getting her attention with the music blasting. Pissing and shitting everywhere. 😢 she defo doesn’t really want them. They make her so unhappy.
---
She's getting rattled now.
She definitely is. You can tell it in her eyes she’s going to lose it

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.