Shann McCarney #18 Lucy was blocked and Sabina teew, respect the boundaries and say please and thankyeew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's already working for sympathy, some old woman called Lynn Is calling everyone bullies . She's clearly drugged up so isn't even looking at the comments .

Reactions: 3
She's high as a kite....I don't have the headspace for this "thing" today, I will just catch up on here witches ✌✌✌
She is just getting exactly what she wants, attention and gifts!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m not in the mood for her today. I’m laughing at the comments but that’s as far as I’ll go. She’s ignoring everyone anyway 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There’s no point even commenting, she won’t read it and she’s off her head. It disgusts me that she was told to see her kids she’s needed to be off the drugs yet here she is, flaunting it. Shows how much she gives a tit about them.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I’m not in the mood for her today. I’m laughing at the comments but that’s as far as I’ll go. She’s ignoring everyone anyway 🤣
Love the new profil pic!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I usually scroll past her nowadays as she’s vile, but I saw her singing in the dark last night and then she was saying there was a ghost. She’s seriously lost the plot. What’s happening with her kids? Does she see them still?

Reactions: 2
People should just leave her to it tbh, she totally craves the attention and is so triggered by the comments......I saw some of the comments there and some are totally out of order, in my opinion. It's one thing calling her out it is another thing bringing her Mum and brother into it.

Reactions: 5
People should just leave her to it tbh, she totally craves the attention and is so triggered by the comments......I saw some of the comments there and some are totally out of order, in my opinion. It's one thing calling her out it is another thing bringing her Mum and brother into it.
Yet she has the audacity to call us tattlers out.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.