Shann McCarney #18 Lucy was blocked and Sabina teew, respect the boundaries and say please and thankyeew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You heard it first here immature witches📢📢📢
She's turning subs off tomorrow cos she wants the trolls to have a go and she's gonna let us go wild.
Meanwhile...her new "posse" katie and sammy are gonna give us what for🤣🤣
Happy trolling witches 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You heard it first here immature witches📢📢📢
She's turning subs off tomorrow cos she wants the trolls to have a go and she's gonna let us go wild
Meanwhile...her new "posse" katie and sammy are gonna give us what for🤣🤣
Happy trolling witches 🤪
She will probably forget to turn off sub chat like she forgot she wasn't going live today.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her paranoia has got that bad she believes there's ghosts making the tumble dryer beep. Lay off the drugs Shan, they are no good for your mental health.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shan there are no spirits other than the bottle of vodka in your cupboard, you mad witch 🤪
The drugs are seriously messing with your already messed up head 🤪
Clearly went to bed too early last night and missed the paranoia and delusions. Today should be fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Clearly went to bed too early last night and missed the paranoia and delusions. Today should be fun.
Paranoia well and truly set in..quiet at work so kept me entertained through a few hours of night shift!
She soon settled, bless, when she realised it was her mum that was " visiting" and carried on wandering around in the dark, mumbling shite!
She's promised to turn subs off today for the laugh...but we shall see if she remembers ....Katie and Sammy are going to sort out the trolls...so beware immature witches...they won't "stand for any messing" ..good luck with that...think you may have your hands full somehow🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shan, I’m bored as hell working from home today and not feeling it so if you could please (I’m using manners!!) turn off sub only comments that’d be great. I’ll be extremely triggered if you don’t you lying narc. Thankyewww ✌🏼

• Haha
We all predicted she would go subs off ( if she remembers ) she does this to get more views, comments and then she will reel in a few more vulnerable subs then , when they feel sorry for her .

Reactions: 5
Buckle up guys, the tit show has started!

Subs are on 🤣💀 she's a proper tit bag

EDITED, SHES BACK AND SUBS ARE OFF... GO GO GO 👀

• Haha
new to this thread but is she on coke? her eyes are completely gone and soulless constantly …

Reactions: 4
I give enough of my time to her by even fukin watching the tit show (entertainment purposes ofc). I refuse to comment. She literally wouldn’t take on anything I say. She’s a narcissist and she’s incapable of considering anyone else’s views and as for that fukin laugh 🤮🤮
---
But thank you to you all for the comments 😂😂

Reactions: 3
I don't want to get blocked on my account tbh because she has blocked all my other ones so I wouldn't be able to watch the tit show 🤣🤣
She won't give 2 shits anyway what anyone says anyway!
She is clearly lacking attention!
---
Clearly working 1K in the live already!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.