Shan_adam #8 It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girl is on a downward spiral, its like a repeat of last year! How is everyone in the world against her or a narc, surely she is the narcissist, she is totally manic and back to be addicted to TT.
And off shopping again?? Thought she was skint, well told her kids she was! She is actually making me so mad!!

Reactions: 6
I’ve not been on Shann’s live for ages but caught one this morning and thought she was over reacting to a joke someone made and then I saw LJ’s video so I came on to have a catch up and wow I can’t believe she’d say about her children being triggers ect to them 😭 that’s so sad for them!
I was watching her last year when she had the breakdown and I hope she can see through her own excuses before it escalates, especially if she gets those children back which she shouldn’t if she’s treating them like that

Reactions: 7
100% off her meds if she’s behaving like this. Paranoid. Thinks everyone’s against her and they’re all narcissists. Giving up on everything and everyone. Up all night/not sleeping. Not making sense/saying strange things. Behaving erratically. We can all see it’s complete deja vu from last time!!

I must’ve missed the part of the movie where Matilda was abusive, narcissistic and called people cunts? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can I ask what Lj’s video was about ? Her account is private so I couldn’t see. She’s a lovely lady and has really supported Shan. I also really liked Chloe, she seemed a lovely girl and a good influence.
I really rooted for Shan the past few months, she seemed to come so far but watching her now is like last year…falling out with people, pushing people away, removing her mods and erratic behaviour on live…Is it possible it’s the time of year that triggers her and she’s having another breakdown or am I just making excuses ?
I know many have said ss need to see the live but Shan has said before that they do watch her so I’m pretty sure they will definitely be watching at the moment.
Saying yesterdays live was an ‘act’ doesn’t wash-if you’re kids were removed and affected by your behaviour then why on earth would you put them through more trauma to prove a point to, what’s essentially, a bunch of strangers 🤔 if she’s learnt so much this year surely she will understand how damaging that it is.
Part of me is now wondering if she really wants the kids back, she’s NOT stupid and knows that ss are watching and that there will be people, especially the family members she’s fallen out with, reporting what’s she’s doing so you’d imagine she would be on ‘best behaviour’ so to speak. I know no one is perfect and before I’ve agreed that showing her flaws is reality, of course parents get stressed that’s part of life but this is more than a stressed parent 😕. She might be keeping the live on to prove she doesn’t physically abuse her children but what she’s showing is almost emotional/mental abuse, at times it comes across that she resents them. I really don’t know how this will pan out 😕

I think this too...i.don't believe she wants them back, I really don't!

She is much more arrogant this time around😡
I just posted the same about her not wanting the kids back, it really does seem that way

Reactions: 8
Matilda in the film is a highly intelligent child who is kind and puts others before herself, she can also eat cereal using just her eyes and chuck stuff about using her powers too, maybe the next live will be showing some ‘witch’ powers? shannon thinks she’s super intelligent and qualified to give counselling to others. Can I just say the parts of counselling that are the most important are to follow the ethical code of practice, listen to the person, like really listen, not bring any of your own trauma into the session and be non judgmental. She constantly compares herself to others! Her trauma is worse. She minimises her followers problems and often shuts them down.

Reactions: 5
Can I ask what Lj’s video was about ? Her account is private so I couldn’t see. She’s a lovely lady and has really supported Shan. I also really liked Chloe, she seemed a lovely girl and a good influence.
I really rooted for Shan the past few months, she seemed to come so far but watching her now is like last year…falling out with people, pushing people away, removing her mods and erratic behaviour on live…Is it possible it’s the time of year that triggers her and she’s having another breakdown or am I just making excuses ?
I know many have said ss need to see the live but Shan has said before that they do watch her so I’m pretty sure they will definitely be watching at the moment.
Saying yesterdays live was an ‘act’ doesn’t wash-if you’re kids were removed and affected by your behaviour then why on earth would you put them through more trauma to prove a point to, what’s essentially, a bunch of strangers 🤔 if she’s learnt so much this year surely she will understand how damaging that it is.
Part of me is now wondering if she really wants the kids back, she’s NOT stupid and knows that ss are watching and that there will be people, especially the family members she’s fallen out with, reporting what’s she’s doing so you’d imagine she would be on ‘best behaviour’ so to speak. I know no one is perfect and before I’ve agreed that showing her flaws is reality, of course parents get stressed that’s part of life but this is more than a stressed parent 😕. She might be keeping the live on to prove she doesn’t physically abuse her children but what she’s showing is almost emotional/mental abuse, at times it comes across that she resents them. I really don’t know how this will pan out 😕

I just posted the same about her not wanting the kids back, it really does seem that way
The video was so heartbreaking to watch. LJ was crying and saying how she didn't have a clue what had happened as everything had been fine that morning, but she wanted to make a video defending herself after Shan had been on live calling all her mods untrustworthy etc. She didn't once mention Shan's name though. LJ seemed completely broken. Don't know a lot about her but she seems like such a nice lady who's supported Shan a lot.

• Sad
I don’t even know what to say about the latest video, other than the comment saying this shouldn’t be on the internet for her daughter to see one day is 100% right

• Sad
I don’t even know what to say about the latest video, other than the comment saying this shouldn’t be on the internet for her daughter to see one day is 100% right
That's something she would of disclosed months ago if it was true. She's dangerous

• Angry
I was just coming to say WOW that video was not appropriate for TT. She doesn’t seem right at all, saying her name and then saying some people don’t like the fact she is stronger than them, none of it makes sense. If she carries on like this I can see her not having the kids on Christmas Day 😕

• Angry
I saw she was live yesterday but the screen was black so didn’t watch, really thought she was turning a corner and she would get her kids back and they’d be a happy family unit. I feel so sorry for her kids reading this thread and what she was like yesterday 😢

Reactions: 4
Crikey , she does seem worse than at the start of the year - there is an arrogance and such a hatred coming from her . I wish people would stop enabling her . I hope ss are seeing this.

I was just coming to say WOW that video was not appropriate for TT. She doesn’t seem right at all, saying her name and then saying some people don’t like the fact she is stronger than them, none of it makes sense. If she carries on like this I can see her not having the kids on Christmas Day 😕
It was almost like film super villain the way she said it .

I can’t shake this feeling in my stomach that something awful is going to happen

• Sad
She’s educating the commenter don’t forget! She will come back with she wants to open with her daughter about it. If that’s the case all opinions to the side she doesn’t need to open with the whole of tik tok about her daughters business, that’s for her to decide wether she wants to allow her mum to share that. If it happened!

I can’t shake this feeling in my stomach that something awful is going to happen
Me too

Why would she air that to the world 😢 her poor children. This is completely unfair on them and their right to privacy.

• Sad
Just been watching her recent tik toks, she seems really manic, talking so fast, eyes wide. Why on earth would you be horrible to your kids to prove you aren’t like that anymore, that makes zero sense. Sorry I really don’t think the kids should go back to her, she doesn’t seem in the right frame of mind at all.

Reactions: 9
Crikey , she does seem worse than at the start of the year - there is an arrogance and such a hatred coming from her . I wish people would stop enabling her . I hope ss are seeing this.

It was almost like film super villain the way she said it .
Yeah, it’s the way she said “and that’s ok” then looked to the side in a sly smiley way, very strange behaviour !

I know exactly what you mean, she’s giving off some very unsettling vibes at the moment

Reactions: 4
What the actual is that last video.....is this girl for real, I can't believe what I have just watched!?! 🤯🤯

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.