Shan_adam #8 It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe what I’m reading. So she actually saying she done that on purpose to show people she has changed? No way did she.
She’s obviously watched the live back and seen she’s done wrong. Lots of people were saying on the live that they messaged her too.
That live was not a act. You could clearly see she couldn’t cope. She was treating them poor kids like they were in the army!
I hope them kids don’t go back to her January as I have a very bad feeling something bad will happen.

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe what I’m reading. So she actually saying she done that on purpose to show people she has changed? No way did she.
She’s obviously watched the live back and seen she’s done wrong. Lots of people were saying on the live that they messaged her too.
That live was not a act. You could clearly see she couldn’t cope. She was treating them poor kids like they were in the army!
I hope them kids don’t go back to her January as I have a very bad feeling something bad will happen.
It just gets worse....check out her latest video!
She does not deserve those children back! I don't even know what to say anymore to be honest!!

Oh my god that last video 😳 how sad for her children saying she didn’t have a ‘choice’ for both pretty much as she’s describing one as an accident and one obviously going through something awful, I’d feel awful if I was her children seeing this video 😭

She does seem very manic or could this be substances maybe? Also I’m confused on the ‘matilda magic’ talk when she was psyching herself up to go hand in some presents which seemed to be a big deal for no reason?
and no idea what Woosa is, can anyone explain? I haven’t watched her properly in a while

Reactions: 7
TRIGGER WARNING
Rape/sexual assault.

Wow her latest video saying she was raped so had no choice of having her daughter 😳 she’s lost the plot. She’s live again too! I think personally she needs sectioning. Everyone is writing in her comments to take the video down and her kids don’t want to hear this. Ffs what the hell is wrong with her and why she being so smug. Saying she’s stronger than most people and they don’t like it.

• Sad
I really hope the social workers have watched all this. Those poor little children, they’ve lived with a foster family all year, they are so young and they go home for the day with their mother and she acts like this. I used to watch her loads before and she was rotten to those children, used to feel so sorry for them. I really thought she’d turned a corner but she’s one seriously damaged woman. She has friends and then says they’ve done bad things and it’s everyone else’s fault. She needs serious help before the kids are back home permanently with her.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Why is she referring herself to Matilda all the time? I’m so confused

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I really hope the social workers have watched all this. Those poor little children, they’ve lived with a foster family all year, they are so young and they go home for the day with their mother and she acts like this. I used to watch her loads before and she was rotten to those children, used to feel so sorry for them. I really thought she’d turned a corner but she’s one seriously damaged woman. She has friends and then says they’ve done bad things and it’s everyone else’s fault. She needs serious help before the kids are back home permanently with her.
It wasn’t even for a full day. It was two hours after school.
How could she not handle her own children for two hours? I’m really concerned

• Sad
Now literally begging for gifts for her management xmas party....she has no shame....says she deserves it and a blue tick...oh ffs 😡😡😡

Where are her huns from exactly?? Are they blind??

• Angry
  • Wow
I'm leaving this here

'Guys if you can gift then please do because I'm going to a Christmas party on Sunday with my management but im skint. I deserve to be recognised, I deserve a blue tick for all the good I do on this app.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Literally that's word for word what she said....now saying will "we" go for the Xmas leaderboard.....eh you mean people please send me money, there is no we!!!
She is making me so mad!!!

• Angry
Literally that's word for word what she said....now saying will "we" go for the Xmas leaderboard.....eh you mean people please send me money, there is no we!!!
She is making me so mad!!!
It's her job 🤣🤣 professional beggar

• Haha
couldnt keep my mouth shut so now am blocked. Truth hurts. apparently tik tok tell her to be in these leader boards & thats her job, what a lier, it just rolls of her tounge!

This girl is on a downward spiral, its like a repeat of last year! How is everyone in the world against her or a narc, surely she is the narcissist, she is totally manic and back to be addicted to TT.
And off shopping again?? Thought she was skint, well told her kids she was! She is actually making me so mad!!
She got 100 quid sent her last night crying poverty and All that

• Wow
  • Angry
Just catching up .ive said the new matlida twice .shan your nothing like her 😆 also shes saying that tiktok is her job and they want her to do the battles 😆 sounds like shes got a manager that focus on battles and not gifting her ads .like you can more money from doing ads than gifts 😆 .her last few videos she seems deranged .this is deffinetly a repeat of last year .she needs help as shes not fit to have them children back

The dramatics of this live is real 😳 the crying with the background of loud, dramatic Disney music 🙈

Reactions: 5
New to this thread after watching the abuse yesterday and her mortified kids just wow. Tell me why today she is calling herself cinder Ella and praying she doesn't go alone to the ball?? She's no cinder Ella at all wtf she ain't the worse of person in the world she's got a pretty cushy life by the looks. And I don't believe she did that all on purpose yesterday to prove a point and if she did then that is worse because she wasn't acting like that cos she was struggling she did it on purpose she emotionally abused those kids on purpose she planned ir5is that really what she's admitting to, screaming to her kids that they trigger her. Gobsmacked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.