Shan_adam #8 It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has just said the kids are definitely coming back in January šŸ¤”šŸ˜¬ I don't think she should never have her kids but I really do think there's more work to be done

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I'm leaving this here

'Guys if you can gift then please do because I'm going to a Christmas party on Sunday with my management but im skint. I deserve to be recognised, I deserve a blue tick for all the good I do on this app.
Did she say that???? Wtf?šŸ˜±

Reactions: 3
The whole ā€œare you perfect?ā€ response her and her followers always have is pissing me off. There is a big difference between being imperfect (everyone is) and openly admitting you emotionally abused your children to prove a point. People arenā€™t claiming to be bleeping perfect, theyā€™re calling out something that they believe to be wrong. If only more people had called out the abuse of kiddies such as Arthur and Star, they might not have ended up losing their lives. Iā€™m not saying thatā€™s what will happen here and I wish more than anything for her children to live long, healthy and happy lives. But people will call out abusive and damaging behaviours and I hope people continue to do so to all people they see being abusive. Parents are the ones who should protect their children from physical, emotional and s*xual abuse. And if the parents are the ones abusing (any parents not just Shann) then damn right the public should say ā€œhold on a second, this isnā€™t rightā€ and report to the appropriate authorities. Far too many kids are losing their lives due to abuse and itā€™s people going ā€œomg youā€™re an amazing mum/dadā€ that are the ones in the wrong, NOT the people sticking up for children. Shann you admitted in a video you DID emotionally abuse them yesterday and you did it on PURPOSE. Itā€™s fucked up end of

• Sad
Reactions: 11
The whole ā€œare you perfect?ā€ response her and her followers always have is pissing me off. There is a big difference between being imperfect (everyone is) and openly admitting you emotionally abused your children to prove a point. People arenā€™t claiming to be bleeping perfect, theyā€™re calling out something that they believe to be wrong. If only more people had called out the abuse of kiddies such as Arthur and Star, they might not have ended up losing their lives. Iā€™m not saying thatā€™s what will happen here and I wish more than anything for her children to live long, healthy and happy lives. But people will call out abusive and damaging behaviours and I hope people continue to do so to all people they see being abusive. Parents are the ones who should protect their children from physical, emotional and s*xual abuse. And if the parents are the ones abusing (any parents not just Shann) then damn right the public should say ā€œhold on a second, this isnā€™t rightā€ and report to the appropriate authorities. Far too many kids are losing their lives due to abuse and itā€™s people going ā€œomg youā€™re an amazing mum/dadā€ that are the ones in the wrong, NOT the people sticking up for children. Shann you admitted in a video you DID emotionally abuse them yesterday and you did it on PURPOSE. Itā€™s fucked up end of
Aww this has made me cryšŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢
She is actually more fucked up than I thought she was last year....admitting to emotionally abusing her children....for what? A social experiment? Because she is Shannon underscore McCarney ( however you spell it!) and can do as she pleases......??
Shannon underscore whatever...duck right offšŸ˜”

• Heart
Reactions: 6
"I'm just going to educate you..."
"I'm an influencer and we do good things"

Honestly Shan, duck right off. You're a total nobody who's now turning into another professional beggar. Real influencers don't beg for gifts, they make their money through paid promotions. You are not more qualified than a counsellor. You don't do much good on the app. You are a narcassistic, abusive pot head and need to give your head a serious wobble.

• Heart
"I'm just going to educate you..."
"I'm an influencer and we do good things"

Honestly Shan, duck right off. You're a total nobody who's now turning into another professional beggar. Real influencers don't beg for gifts, they make their money through paid promotions. You are not more qualified than a counsellor. You don't do much good on the app. You are a narcassistic, abusive pot head and need to give your head a serious wobble.
In the words of Shan herself absofrigginlutlely

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone asked why sheā€™s leaving uni she told them to go read tattle šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So Ive had a thought, she knows sheā€™s going downwards again and she knows sheā€™s not going to be able to cope so she goes on live in hope that it gets back to SS like last time, SS then say sheā€™s not ready to have them back, then the blame is on SS and not her, she hasnā€™t been the one to say sheā€™s not ready, sheā€™s done everything possible in this last year to get better so itā€™s not her fault because nothing is ever her fault. Itā€™s always others. I donā€™t know if that makes sense šŸ¤£ but itā€™s just what I think I also think she is a very very nasty dangerous person aswell & everyone around her as realised that, thatā€™s why sheā€™s no one once again.

Shan when we read here please name 5 good things you do for others or on the app. I will wait

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe it might open people's eyes if they do read here- but please , read all the threads because you will see genuine concern for her children and we were quick to praise and support her when she was making great improvements. We aren't nasty here for the sake of it .

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm leaving this here

'Guys if you can gift then please do because I'm going to a Christmas party on Sunday with my management but im skint. I deserve to be recognised, I deserve a blue tick for all the good I do on this app.
I've lurked on her threads from the start. And her.
I've called her out a few times for filming and driving to which she denied but she was driving šŸ™„
I never understood why everyone had suddenly started thinking she was doing amazing, she's always been a narc. She's excellent at hiding it.
Those children shouldn't be coming home, they are far mentally safer where they are with limited exposure to her abusive and gaslighting actions.
Shes always the victim, she'll never take blame for anything

Reactions: 5

I've called her out a few times for filming and driving to which she denied but she was driving ļæ¼

I never understood why everyone had suddenly started thinking she was doing amazing, she's always been a narc. She's excellent at hiding it.

Those children shouldn't be coming home, they are far mentally safer where they are with limited exposure to her abusive and gaslighting actions.

I will admit I was one of the ones on here who thought she was making amazing progress and deserved her kids back, all I saw was a mother who had suffered significant trauma and it all came to a head and she lost herself and her kids in the process. I've gone against others who still condemned her. That was all untill a few days ago when I realised she hasn't changed at all, she's the main problem to herself, she's playing the victim. She wears a mask majority of the time when shes giving her motivational speeches and I believe last night she let her mask slip and showed her true self when she was emotionally abusing her kids. I regret ever defending her šŸ¤Ø

Reactions: 8
I've called her out a few times for filming and driving to which she denied but she was driving šŸ™„
Yeah I regret changing my mind on her now. She fooled me šŸ˜­

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.